Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you just laugh it off when people makes fun about your appearance

A

Afghancel

Greycel
few days ago, our professor was teaching us about stuff like deformities in human beings.
Whenever our professor would mention a deformity, the whole class would look at me and laugh their ass off.

Its so fucking over

They will be punished by Allah

Jesus Christ that's depressing bro, you must be ogre tier. It's ogre over :feelscry:

few days ago, our professor was teaching us about stuff like deformities in human beings.
Whenever our professor would mention a deformity, the whole class would look at me and laugh their ass off.

Its so fucking over
bro what? your class lacks empathy at astronomical levels.

this wouldn't even happen in the US tbh, but in another country I wouldn't even be surprised if this is a daily occurrence for them to laugh at those with deformities. Piece of shit assholes

which country? the eastern and south east asian ape like countries are notorious for making fun of deformity .

tales from kabul

this wouldn't even happen in the US tbh, but in another country I wouldn't even be surprised if this is a daily occurrence for them to laugh at those with deformities. Piece of shit assholes
It won't happen in the US because they know the consequences

That's the first time I am seeing some Afghancel here.
Are you Pashtun?

i live in US sadly. I dont have deformities but i look rlly ugly so they consider me as deformed.
which country? the eastern and south east asian ape like countries are notorious for making fun of deformity .
US
That's the first time I am seeing some Afghancel here.
Are you Pashtun?
Yes i am pashtun

Its so fucking over
ThERe are othER ways to help them undERstand

It ain't easy speaking as a sub - 3