Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait: You IQ mog everyone in your college classes

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Maybe it’s not really much of an achievement because it’s such a low bar to be smarter than normies because most of them are fucking retarded, especially the ones that are gen z.

I can’t count the amount of times the professor asks a question that literally everyone who passed kindergarten should know, only to be met with cricket noises as absolutely NO ONE knew the answer to the question. I’m at a point where I don’t even raise my hand because it feels patronizing to constantly insult these simpletons with my academic and intellectual superiority. So I usually just stay silent as I sit in complete amusement and bewilderment at the amount of retards in my classes that don’t know shit except for which latte they got at starbucks that morning. Why do parents even pay for their kids to go when their kids are fucking stupid?

I remember one time there was this Becky feminist cunt in one of my classes who said something stupid about “muh patriarchy” and I completely owned her with facts and logic. I literally told her in front of the entire class this and I quote:

“Bitch, if we live in an alleged patriarchy, then which fucking rights do you not have? Oh right, there isn’t any. Females just want to act oppressed and victimized so they make up bullshit to act as though society is against them, when in reality society has never been more gynocentric and misandrist in all history. Shut the fuck up.”

I ended up getting dropped from that class because the professor was a complete soycuck and said I was being disrespectful to fellow students, but it’s okay because I basically humiliated that cunt in front of the whole classroom. I also pointed out later how she can’t dress the way she is dressing (very low cut shorts and slutty in general) and expect men not to objectify her. She got so mad at me for saying that JFL

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter if non NT like me I can’t function so I NEET instead

I excel in all subjects except for mathematics

You should work hard and be productive.

Why? That is complete cope. There is no point in being productive if you’re sub 5
I mean, it can pay off and it's a good cope to have. It's better than doing drugs or something.

Cringe username but based post

I should try harder in school but I don't. I lost whatever little bit of work and academic ethic I had left in me when I first went to university. At this point I will be glad to have it all done with a be graduated.

Additionally I should mention, at least in my experience, a lot of the classmates I have, they don't answer the professor out of pride or fear of judgement, rather than out of not knowing the answer to a question.

I excel in all subjects except for mathematics
I am opposite to you lol. I did quite well with any class involving solving number and calculation. Calculus, Statistics, Micro Economics, Accounting, and Finance.

Instead my performance was very poor when it comes to memorizing stuffs and writing a research paper. I was told that I lack creativity, originality, and critical thinking.

Hmm.

I'll reply later.

No IQ for your face

Lots of people know the answers. They just don't care enough to speak up. You're just a sperg trying to show off your intellectuality, but normies are annoyed at you and just want the professor to finish the lecture as fast as possible. Come on, go and ask someone if the people think you're annoying.
Source: I'm just like you

I remember getting looks of anger, annoyance and disgust back in HS when I'd have a contrarian point of view from the rest of the class, even though I wasn't doing it on purpose. I looked at life / situations differently growing up and didn't realize how much I was an outcast until you're treated like one. If your opinions are different than the majority, you're looked at as the problem in the room, not the so-called "right opinion" that is accepted by normies. Glad I don't go to school anymore. This year will be my 10th anniversary since graduation I hope everyone there rots in hell.

I excel in nothing my IQ is far far too low due to being Indian

This'll take much too long.

One moment.

Lots of people know the answers. They just don't care enough to speak up. You're just a sperg trying to show off your intellectuality, but normies are annoyed at you and just want the professor to finish the lecture as fast as possible. Come on, go and ask someone if the people think you're annoying.
Source: I'm just like you
Shut up

did you do an actual IQ test or you surfed on myrealiqtest.com to feel smart

Nobody cares about IQ. Everything is about face and height

Hmm...

Cope, but may be true for some cels here

if we truly lived in a patriarchy, there wouldn’t even be such things as a feminists or women’s rights movement since they would be shut down immediately, and they forget the same people who gave them rights in the first place are the ones they now call pigs rapists, etc.

i cant do 8x7 without a calculator but at least i am an aspiring millionaire

if we truly lived in a patriarchy, there wouldn’t even be such things as a feminists or women’s rights movement since they would be shut down immediately, and they forget the same people who gave them rights in the first place are the ones they now call pigs rapists, etc.
If we truly lived in a patriarchy, none of these women would be able to do shit about it because they wouldn’t be able to vote or leave the kitchen jfl

We don’t live in a patriarchy (unfortunately), but hopefully I’ll see one in my lifetime.

Very based, if that post wasnt a larp. I am above average in terms of intelligence but it didnt help me much in life and my grades were average

Maybe it’s not really much of an achievement because it’s such a low bar to be smarter than normies because most of them are fucking retarded, especially the ones that are gen z.

I can’t count the amount of times the professor asks a question that literally everyone who passed kindergarten should know, only to be met with cricket noises as absolutely NO ONE knew the answer to the question. I’m at a point where I don’t even raise my hand because it feels patronizing to constantly insult these simpletons with my academic and intellectual superiority. So I usually just stay silent as I sit in complete amusement and bewilderment at the amount of retards in my classes that don’t know shit except for which latte they got at starbucks that morning. Why do parents even pay for their kids to go when their kids are fucking stupid?

I remember one time there was this Becky feminist cunt in one of my classes who said something stupid about “muh patriarchy” and I completely owned her with facts and logic. I literally told her in front of the entire class this and I quote:

“Bitch, if we live in an alleged patriarchy, then which fucking rights do you not have? Oh right, there isn’t any. Females just want to act oppressed and victimized so they make up bullshit to act as though society is against them, when in reality society has never been more gynocentric and misandrist in all history. Shut the fuck up.”

I ended up getting dropped from that class because the professor was a complete soycuck and said I was being disrespectful to fellow students, but it’s okay because I basically humiliated that cunt in front of the whole classroom. I also pointed out later how she can’t dress the way she is dressing (very low cut shorts and slutty in general) and expect men not to objectify her. She got so mad at me for saying that JFL
Based asf

If we truly lived in a patriarchy, none of these women would be able to do shit about it because they wouldn’t be able to vote or leave the kitchen jfl

We don’t live in a patriarchy (unfortunately), but hopefully I’ll see one in my lifetime.
exactly what I said just rephrased

They are living their best life while we rot iq doesn't matter

Jfl at thinking anyone in an American university has brains, and are not just the chad and stacy spawns of the wealthy continuing their legacy. Jobs don’t care about degrees, only connections.

r u asian btw