Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story incel trait: you hope your male friends are actually women in disguise who will date you

• Thread starter JohanLiebertcel
  • Start date
JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
i used to play minecraft with some guys on a server since i had no friends, we only talked with text and I always hoped that one of them was secretely a girl that just wants to play with guys :cryfeels:

one had a profile pic of a league of legends girl on discord and i fantasized about it :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

i remember i always did the dirty jobs (pick up materials) to please the girl(guy). whats wrong with me.

oh no pain GIF

@Pixycel knew this dude was sussy

You're descending fast

Sometimes i imagine if one of the users on this forum was actually a foid who secretly wanted to fuck me:feelsEhh: even better, an emo foid

Having a foid on your avi does feel sussy tbh

Sometimes i imagine if one of the users on this forum was actually a foid who secretly wanted to fuck me:feelsEhh:
yeah bro i just did that thats why i remembered this story

@Rhaast replied to me and said thank you and with the profile pic of a cute anime girl ngl it felt good O_O

@Rhaast replied to me and said thank you and with the profile pic of a cute anime girl ngl it felt good O_O
Insane halo :feelzez:

COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKN5KxPq4s&ab_channel=LiterallyMe

COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKN5KxPq4s&ab_channel=LiterallyMe

the only thing i use reddit for now is hentai
Eyebrows GIF

You just pointed out exactly why female and Chad avatars were banned, and I don't know why the fuck the mods aren't upholding that rule anymore.

Most of the incels on this site are low IQ morons with no self awareness so they don't even realize when they are being affected by a looks halo.

You just pointed out exactly why female and Chad avatars were banned, and I don't know why the fuck the mods aren't upholding that rule anymore.

Most of the incels on this site are low IQ morons with no self awareness so they don't even realize when they are being affected by a looks halo.
2D btw.
obvious Chad and Stacy worship avis arent legal.

You really believe avatars affect a user’s halo? Tbh that sounds kinda stupid

2D btw.
obvious Chad and Stacy worship avis arent legal.
2D is the same thing, it has the same halo effect, if this wasn't true hentai wouldn't exist and it would be physically impossible to jerk off to animations. Your brain interprets the body parts and facial structure all the same.
You are underestimating how low the bar is for lonely sex starved men. I mean look at this thread title lol.

2D is the same thing, it has the same halo effect, if this wasn't true hentai wouldn't exist and it would be physically impossible to jerk off to animations. Your brain interprets the body parts and facial structure all the same.

You are underestimating how low the bar is for lonely sex starved men. I mean look at this thread title lol.
true bro when i look at Rhaast's profile pic i get a fuzzy feeling :feelsohh: but when I look at your profile pic I get a feeling like you're a dad, parental figure.

More like gaycel trait.

That's not the point. The reason Chad and Stacy worship avis are banned is because you literally picked someone who lives a better life than you, looks better and fucks more as your avi. A real fucking person who'd consider you a joke irl. You idolized them so much you thought they were perfect to represent you on the forum.

It is not about halo at all, even if good looking avis do give halo.

guys lets just please agree to not get anime girls profile pics banned, they are the most precious thing in the world

no, it's true. having an anime foid avi is somewhat of a halo. users will subconsciously believe they are talking to a woman. that's why trannys always post a pic of an anime girl.

I don't understand why users halo anime girl avis, l literally just told @Rhaast to fuck off awhile ago.

Joined Jan 7, 2022

@Wolfgang101
same shit with nukethisgayearth and nonutnomemberfailed. also rhaast despite being hated for being a fakefag is probably talking in dms with other users simping for him jfl

same shit with nukethisgayearth and nonutnomemberfailed. also rhaast despite being hated for being a fakefag is probably talking in dms with other users simping for him jfl
I'll get one too to test this theory out

Damn dude, thats a level of desperation, longing and coping even I haven't experienced

Why is no one simping for me then? I have the cutest avatar I’ve seen here
The face has to be more visible and ideally you need a better angle

I think OP is a faggot :feelskek::feelsthink:

It does. Not only anime ones, @Kisscel avi give him a huge halo, cutest avi here.

What no pussy does to a mf