Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You hope for a serious recession in the Cucknited States to hurt normies and foids

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
As a trucel, many of us have large amounts of money saved with nothing to spend it on except meaningless copes. I hope the Cucknited States enters a severe recession like what happened in 2008 but worse and foids and normies are laid off in mass numbers and many end up in poverty. Many Chads, Normies, and foids never bother to save money so they will be badly impacted. This will cause massive deflation instead of all the cuckflation going on now and many poor and unemployed young foids will have to whore themselves for cheap prices:feelsLSD::feelsohh:. Wealthmaxxed incels like me will be unaffected and probably would benefit and could have potential to improve status in this shithole soyciety.

Last edited:
based.

covid is not enough

Most would chimp out and start killing each other.

Richcel = fakecel

With those cukpass shit going on there are plenty of reasons.

Recession? :feelsEhh:

Unnamed

No, no, and no, the next big one is the end of the United States as we know it, which will literally make the collapse of the Soviet Union look like a quaint Sunday picnic on a nice warm summer day. :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

I'm old enough to remember when economic recovery was in popular circulation between 2007-2015, but guess what, it never happened. Think of this as year fourteen of an economic recovery that never happened, transpired, or materialized. It's fucking over, the end.
:feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Just going to keep leechmaxxing until then.

The longer it takes to happen, the more I have invested.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Though I don’t have much money saved up.
Shut up tallfag.
Eh he’s 5’8 like me, not really tallfag territory.
Just going to keep leechmaxxing until then.
Same, I’m leechmaxxed with my parents for food and rent, but I need to go to school or they cut me off. :feelsUgh:

I'm waiting for hyperinflation and a painter with a funny mustache to come along tbh.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Though I don’t have much money saved up.

Eh he’s 5’8 like me, not really tallfag territory.

Same, I’m leechmaxxed with my parents for food and rent, but I need to go to school or they cut me off. :feelsUgh:
Tall fag to me, since I’m 5’3. I’m also leechmaxxed off my parents but I go to college or they get angry. They give me lots of money to invest since I’m a good investor.

I don't have my hopes up it's a normie/female golden age right now

I don't have my hopes up it's a normie/female golden age right now
If the fed raises rates to fight inflation, they can cause a recession. Either we are going to have a recession or hyperinflation because of the soy and cuck government policies.

Tall fag to me, since I’m 5’3. I’m also leechmaxxed off my parents but I go to college or they get angry.
Signature says you’re 5’5, so which is it? Either way, I’m sorry bro. I’m basically 5’5 in my home country since 95% of men are taller than me, shit sucks.
They give me lots of money to invest since I’m a good investor.
Based parents. I need to get into investing tbh.

They give me lots of money to invest since I’m a good investor.

MOGS me. My 60 year old alcoholic Boomer aunt just got half a million dollars from my grandmother for no reason.

Just want my inheritance ASAP so I can invest it all JFL.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for hyperinflation and a painter with a funny mustache to come along tbh.
More likely a staged world war or worse. Old Adolf ain't coming to the rescue this time around.:feelsthink:

Signature says you’re 5’5, so which is it? Either way, I’m sorry bro. I’m basically 5’5 in my home country since 95% of men are taller than me, shit sucks.

Based parents. I need to get into investing tbh.
I put 5’5 to make myself look better, my actual height is 5’3 or 5’4, not sure but giga manlet either way :blackpill::feelsping:

Worst case scenario it will be completely deflationary. :feelsclown:

I put 5’5 to make myself look better, my actual height is 5’3 or 5’4, not sure but giga manlet either way :blackpill::feelsping:
Wear lifts unironically.
Best case scenario. I don’t want any retarded storm cuck Nazi regime.
I like you and @Copexodius Maximus so it’s best that doesn’t happen.

Best case scenario. I don’t want any retarded storm cuck Nazi regime.
In a purely deflationary environment, the United States becomes Zimbabwe or Haiti economically overnight. :feelsdevil:

I don't care how it happens. I just want these roasties to suffer and for their SMV to plummet.

Although the Jew does make a good case for the deflationary route.

I don't care how it happens. I just want these roasties to suffer and for their SMV to plummet.
Their SMV will never plummet :blackpill: but their standard of living can :feelsLSD:

Their SMV will never plummet :blackpill: but their standard of living can :feelsLSD:
Their SMV will actually plummet where that thing between their legs will become a hell of a lot cheaper and if they're starving to death they'll practically be throwing their puss to any guy that can feed them to keep them alive or defend them against hordes of other men. It's things like that which keeps me going man, gotta find those silver linings in life you know. :feelsdevil:

Although the Jew does make a good case for the deflationary route.
Watching these bourgeois bitches lose everything in total despair or misery will bring great joy and arousal for me, I want to lick their tears and have a nice hearty laugh afterward.:feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Their SMV will actually plummet where that thing between their legs will become a hell of a lot cheaper and if they're starving to death they'll practically be throwing their puss to any guy that can feed them to keep them alive or defend them against hordes of other men. It's things like that which keeps me going man, gotta find those silver linings in life you know. :feelsdevil:

Watching these bourgeois bitches lose everything in total despair or misery will bring great joy and arousal for me, I want to lick their tears and have a nice hearty laugh afterward.:feelsEhh:

Oh most definitely.

And if unvaxxed sperm became the next bitcoin on top of that, it creates the perfect storm for our ascension to absolute superiority.

Oh most definitely.

And if unvaxxed sperm became the next bitcoin on top of that, it creates the perfect storm for our ascension to absolute superiority.
Antivaxx sperm meme retard. I got the vaccine and nothing happened.

Oh most definitely.

Looking forward to a post-apocalyptic future of total chaos over here, I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about it. :feelsohh:

(((I got the vaccine and nothing happened.)))
Antivaxx meme is retarded. The vaccine is safe, my family works in the healthcare industry and all took it, but I don’t know about the booster yet.

Antivaxx meme is retarded. The vaccine is safe, my family works in the healthcare industry and all took it, but I don’t know about the booster yet.
You should all just get the 250 lifelong subscription plan of booster shots, what's the worst that could happen, right? Trust the science man . :feelsEhh:

You should all just get the 250 lifelong subscription plan of booster shots, what's the worst that could happen, right? Trust the science man . :feelsEhh:
:lul: I got it to travel. No vaccine, no travelling and if you are in a cucked state or country you can’t even go into restaurants or stores.

:lul: I got it to travel. No vaccine, no travelling and if you are in a cucked state or country you can’t even go into restaurants or stores.
Act now with the lifelong subscription plan with Pfizer and they'll even give you free streaming Netflix for five years straight, seems like a real bargain.
:feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Wear lifts unironically.

I like you and @Copexodius Maximus so it’s best that doesn’t happen.
Or maybe it will prevent future kike subhumans from being born. So idk

Cuck if you want children as a subhuman.
More like abusive and continuing the cycle rather than being cucked.

Same thing in my opinion. Incels should not create new incels.
How is that the same thing as being cucked jfl?

Because you are cucking your male children by having them as an Incel making you a cuck indirectly.
What if you shit out daughters?

Covid was a nice shock to the system. I was honestly hoping it would lead to such dire economic circumstances that foids would start seeking men for security again.

I was honestly hoping it would lead to such dire economic circumstances that foids would start seeking men for security again
Chad security only

You are a cuck if you let them be whores. I would probably use them first if that occurred.
:dafuckfeels:
brutal incest pill

Im surprised the economic fallout of covid wasnt greater tbh

Recession? :feelsEhh:

View attachment 547532

No, no, and no, the next big one is the end of the United States as we know it, which will literally make the collapse of the Soviet Union look like a quaint Sunday picnic on a nice warm summer day. :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

I'm old enough to remember when economic recovery was in popular circulation between 2007-2015, but guess what, it never happened. Think of this as year fourteen of an economic recovery that never happened, transpired, or materialized. It's fucking over, the end.
:feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelshaha: "recession"

Yup, other than slow stagnation if anything at all happens like OP says it will result like:

View: https://youtu.be/hEJnMQG9ev8

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back