Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you havent fucked a harem of sheboons like this

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

I dont care if your gf is a white 10/10 stacy model, or if your wife is a japanese 15 yo geisha.

If you havent fucked a pack of feral sheboons like this then you re a TRUECEL.

>AYO WHITE BOY, TAKE DEM PANTS OFF AND GIBS US DAT DICK FO REPERATIONZ

Would definitely COOM BLAST all of their fucking! sheboon-asses.:feelsping:

Yemani foids mogg

Need me a sheboon gf. (Not a ghetto one tho)

Incel trait: You haven't had a girlfriend

Need me a sheboon gf. (Not a ghetto one tho)
Serious question to black men. Are black women more attractive to you than whites? For me, my brain is naturally hardwired to prefer whites over other races. Black women are just so much less appealing to me. I'd date a white woman with 5/10 features than a 7/10 black woman

Yemani foids mogg
What's up with your AVI. It looks too 'handsome and professional'.:feelskek:

Zoolander Blue Steel GIF

Last edited:
Serious question to black men. Are black women more attractive to you than whites? For me, my brain is naturally hardwired to prefer whites over other races. Black women are just so much less appealing to me. I'd date a white woman with 5/10 features than a 7/10 black woman
I'd say that imo black women are more attractive.

Not to say I don't find dog fuc- I mean uh... white women attractive lol

Other blackcels on here like @Rabbi Schneerson thinks white women are more attractive tho

I'd say that imo black women are more attractive.
See, this logically makes sense because preferring our own race seems normal, but I just cannot imagine how your brain could actually see them as more attractive. Perspectives like this really intrigue me, because no amount of mental gymnastics can make me able to fathom how black women could be intrinsically more attractive to someone

Im white slav, and to be honest I dont fucking care about skin color, Im not racisct like left wing scumbags who only see skin color.
I would fuck avrerage looking women: sheboon, kink, curry, coomskin - I dont care.

See, this logically makes sense because preferring our own race seems normal, but I just cannot imagine how your brain could actually see them as more attractive. Perspectives like this really intrigue me, because no amount of mental gymnastics can make me able to fathom how black women could be intrinsically more attractive to someone
It could also be trauma because white women have treated me so badly that whenever I see one I just feel trauma

I'm a shitskin (non blackcel), and my main preference (coomfuel) are noodlewhores first, Whites second, and then currywhores/sheboons last.

Last edited:
Im white slav, and to be honest I dont fucking care about skin color, Im not racisct like left wing scumbags who only see skin color.
I would fuck avrerage looking women: sheboon, kink, curry, coomskin - I dont care.
You sure this ain't cope? To me, a black woman is already 2-3 points lower in looks then the white equivalent just for being black. Skin color is blatantly obvious and influences attraction a ton to me

It could also be trauma because white women have treated me so badly that whenever I see one I just feel trauma
I see. Still though, I do believe blacks are more hardwired to like black women than white men. It's just insane how much black skin drops a female's SMV to me with all else equal

I'm a shitskin (non blackcel), and my main preference (coomfuel) are noodlewhores first, Whites second, and then currywhores/sheboons last.
Based. Makes sense. For me it's whites, curries/ mixed white black half breeds, then noodles, then sheboons

You sure this ain't cope? To me, a black woman is already 2-3 points lower in looks then the white equivalent just for being black. Skin color is blatantly obvious and influences attraction a ton to me

So the black one is 8/10 and white ones are 10/10? to me this black one is more beatiful than both of the whites.

Last edited:
would fuck all of them hard doggystyle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back