Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You have what many people would consider a 'feminine voice'.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I was just looking back on many of my gaming clips from a while ago, and I couldn't help but realize that I don't have a deep voice unlike other guys. It's actually pretty high. I've obviously been through puberty already, so it's not getting deeper any time soon. Here's a clip of me singing something random, just to put in perspective how it sounds.

(Also my throat has been BTFO because I was a retard and practiced way too much yesterday, I apologize for that.)

So on top of the fact that I'm a manlet, I also have to deal with having a high-pitched voice. Wonderful.

I was talking about my grievances in a chat with my Chad 'friend' and he for some reason felt the need to inform me that foids like deep voices. Like alright dickhead, I get it, you literally mog me in every aspect, you don't need to rub it in.

Also, I forgot to mention, curse Ado and her entire fucking family.

my voice is neither feminine nor masculine, weirdest voice around

Why are you talking to this nigger?
He's a childhood friend. It obviously wasn't that bad back in the day, but he grew up into Chad and I grew up into an incel.

Luckily I've done a wonderful job at distancing myself from him recently. He's genuinely so full of himself and insufferable to talk to. Just goes to show that Chad will always bully incels even if it's literally his childhood friend.

my brother once said i sounded like an aggressive robot. i have a monotone and verbal communication of a 5th grader

My voice is rather deep, but my height and my receding jaw both override that. Foids will still like Chad even if his voice was high pitched and girly.

My voice is dry, as if I had smoked 10 packs of cigarettes in a row.

My voice is rather deep, but my height and my receding jaw both override that. Foids will still like Chad even if his voice was high pitched and girly.
That's true. I guess I just personally hate my voice myself.

I have a normal voice sounds a bit deeper because of my accent but people tell me I sound sad and depressed and even when I listen to myself talk I sound fucking retared and emotionless like an ai or something

my brother once said i sounded like an aggressive robot. i have a monotone and verbal communication of a 5th grader
I'm actually rather expressive with both my facial expressions and voice. At least, that's what I've been told. Although, that just sounds more gay?

I'd like to believe that my voice has some benevolence and sophistication, but I hate listening to it. Mine does sound feminine for sure. I'll make a voice thing in a little bit when I'm more drunk.

Yeah, I would consider myself FeminineVoicemaxxed; I'm also a stuttercel too, which makes my voice even more foid-like than it actually is.

Last edited:
I have a normal voice sounds a bit deeper because of my accent but people tell me I sound sad and depressed and even when I listen to myself talk I sound fucking retared and emotionless like an ai or something
I have no accent. I was thinking of maybe learning a British accent for laughs and giggles. Or maybe Russian.

I generally have a somewhat feminine voice, though I've had to speak in a deeper voice for the last week or so because of a sore throat (mild illness)

I don't think your voice is that feminine, though, it's fairly clear that it's a male imo

I'd like to believe that my voice has some benevolence and sophistication, but I hate listening to it. Mine does sound feminine for sure. I'll make a voice thing in a little bit when I'm more drunk.
Having a feminine voice is genuine suicide fuel. Although, I am also glad I don't have a crazy deep voice at the same time.

Your voice is a little high, but it’s by no means the worst voice I have heard.

at least you still sound like a man tho

I remember when I was younger I was trying so fucking hard to make my voice sound deeper suifuel thinking about that shit

My accent makes my voice appear deep but i can`t be taken seriously when i`m Autistic and gotta ugly face

I remember when I was younger I was trying so fucking hard to make my voice sound deeper suifuel thinking about that shit
I always used to do that over mic whenever I was playing video games or something so I didn't get made fun of.

I generally have a somewhat feminine voice, though I've had to speak in a deeper voice for the last week or so because of a sore throat (mild illness)

I don't think your voice is that feminine, though, it's fairly clear that it's a male imo
I wish I didn't hurt my throat, I would have given better examples. I can barely sing or talk just because of how much it causes my throat to feel like it's been scratched from inside.

I wish I didn't hurt my throat, I would have given better examples. I can barely sing or talk just because of how much it causes my throat to feel like it's been scratched from inside.
yeah singing or talking with throat issues can be weird, if I have to talk for an extended stretch I need to lower my voice to keep my throat comfortable

I did it irl aswell like 24/7 I would push my chin into my neck and talk slowly
God, now I've been reminded of my own childhood. I was always the shortest and highest pitch kid in class (aside from the foids, not the height though they were still taller than me). I was always deluding myself and telling myself that I'd grow up and be this popular tall kid who partied all the time, and that my voice would be cool and masculine.

Their is a difference in American accents i`d say like North vs South
You have to be from pretty specific places for that. I've lived in both the North & South, and it's pretty rare to come across someone with an actual 'American Accent'.

I have a deep voice but it's subhuman because it's monotone

at the end of the day all that matters is how lucky your facial bone alignment is, how tall you leg bones are, and how wide your collar bone is. voice is the least of concerns

God, now I've been reminded of my own childhood. I was always the shortest and highest pitch kid in class (aside from the foids, not the height though they were still taller than me). I was always deluding myself and telling myself that I'd grow up and be this popular tall kid who partied all the time, and that my voice would be cool and masculine.
I used to be the tallest kid in my class because I started puberty early. I was like 5'7+ at 13 I always tried to predict my adult height and I thought im gonna be 190cm/6'3 atleast but I ended up 5'10

Really? I often think that I have the worst voice ever.
My voice in middle school was a lot worse than this. I voicemog you currently, but I have heard worse voices. At least you don't lisp and it's not crackly. Not saying you have a good voice, but there are much worse ones out there

I was just looking back on many of my gaming clips from a while ago, and I couldn't help but realize that I don't have a deep voice unlike other guys. It's actually pretty high. I've obviously been through puberty already, so it's not getting deeper any time soon. Here's a clip of me singing something random, just to put in perspective how it sounds.

(Also my throat has been BTFO because I was a retard and practiced way too much yesterday, I apologize for that.)

So on top of the fact that I'm a manlet, I also have to deal with having a high-pitched voice. Wonderful.

I was talking about my grievances in a chat with my Chad 'friend' and he for some reason felt the need to inform me that foids like deep voices. Like alright dickhead, I get it, you literally mog me in every aspect, you don't need to rub it in.

View attachment 1240406

And yes, i still have this voice at 18.

yeah singing or talking with throat issues can be weird, if I have to talk for an extended stretch I need to lower my voice to keep my throat comfortable
Tell me about it. Although I think my issues will go away by hopefully tomorrow or the day after. I hope your illness passes soon.

I have a deep voice but it's subhuman because it's monotone
Well I think it's possible to bring more energy into your voice, no? Like, you can evoke emotion and whatnot through consciously paying attention to what you're saying.

I used to be the tallest kid in my class because I started puberty early. I was like 5'7+ at 13 I always tried to predict my adult height and I thought im gonna be 190cm/6'3 atleast but I ended up 5'10
Brutal. Mogs me at 5'3.

My voice in middle school was a lot worse than this. I voicemog you currently, but I have heard worse voices. At least you don't lisp and it's not crackly. Not saying you have a good voice, but there are much worse ones out there
Yeah, I suppose that's one positive of it. Thank you for your kind words either way.