Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have the face of death

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Beauty and ugliness are only a matter of distance from a natural pattern. The closer to the pattern, the more beautiful. The farther the uglier. For this concept, beautiful people tend to be similar, while ugly people tend to be different from everything, including different from each other.

To say that what makes people beautiful is that they are unique is bluepill and an outright lie. Ugly people are truly unique, unlike anything and everyone, while beautiful people look like clones. Still, ugly people are rejected without even having a chance to demonstrate any value, while beautiful people already have intrinsic value without doing anything.

Everyone must have read somewhere that ugliness stems from genetic flaws. Beautiful people are healthier, while ugly people are more ill. But it is worse than that. What makes a person ugly is not just some genetic flaw, but the fact that the face reflects the harshest and darkest reality: that individual has an incorrigible problem, a curse, and that, therefore, must disappear. Your face is not your death sentence. It just reflects your death sentence.

People reject you and want to distance you not because they are merely superficial. People drive you away because your face reflects death itself, a miserable life that they don't know and don't want to know. You would be like a sensational TV show that talks only about heinous crimes all the time. Something disturbing that only someone equally disturbed could appreciate.

It's over. Just LDAR.

What a complicated way to say you are ugly and look depressed.

i guess, most people say I look tired and sad all the time so that's code for "you look like death and you're ugly get away from me"

I feel that an ugly face represents despair as well as death. Like having a non symmetrical face reminds Normscum of their impending deaths more than a pretty face would.

"smile more"

Jfl

I have the class 2 grumpy face

People reject you and want to distance you not because they are merely superficial. People drive you away because your face reflects death itself, a miserable life that they don't know and don't want to know.
Fucking brutal. I don't know if people seriously think that though.

einstein iq
our genes are shown through our face, everyone can see we are genetically defective

True is over just ldarmaxx

I'm a water is wet theorist