Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] You have sexual experiences

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
This must be the worst incel trait. Having a sexual history is the most brutal experience imaginable. Yet so little is said about it. I'll tell you about my own experiences.

Last year, and the year before, I was approached by a foid in the local club. Imagine this , you are just sitting there minding your own business, trying to relax a little bit, and this local woman comes over trying to be all flirtatious and shit. Immediately ruined the mood. This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't such an ugly local incel. She was a middle aged roastie on top of that!!!! While I went through the humiliation and emotional pain of her grinding her ass on my crotch.... I noticed the local chad just sitting there sipping his whiskey, no foid approaching him, no uncalled for flirtations, no objectification. I imagined what it'd be like to live even a single day in local chad's body. No foids to ruin your day, no matches on dating apps. Just pure bliss, playing vidya and ldaring all day.

As I was fantasizing about the life of local chad, even contemplating a plastic surgery to look like him, the local foid grabbed my arms and almost dragged me to the door. As I picked up my jacket I felt my phone vibrate. 76th match on tinder today:fuk:. A non-local foid. The implications of my ugliness jerked me back to the real world. Outside in the cold the local foid snuggled up to me. She approached my ear and in a soft husky voice said, "I've called my local friend darling, get ready for some 3some action". After years of this torture, dreading what was to come was useless. With a heavy heart I grabbed her shoulder and walked on.

Last edited:
indian jordan barrett trait

@-BrettyBoy- can relate. :feelsclown:

Ego validation? Being showered with praise and attention wherever you go? Sex on demand? Holy fuck sounds like torture
Wish you the best of luck man

Ego validation? Being showered with praise and attention wherever you go? Holy fuck sounds like torture
Wish you the best of luck man
Thanks brocel. Incels.is is the only place where fellow brocels can understand and relate to my tortured existence

Last edited:
Brutal truecel story, happens to me on a daily

I can't forget the trauma I had when my 9th grade teacher grabbed my dick and kissed me and said that she'll do anything for me if I don't say what she did to me to anyone. It was so traumatizing when her huge tits pressed against my chest and I can still remember her hair conditioner smelling hair, very brootal life indeed, I hope you don't rope brocel.
FUCK MY LIFE, I'M KHHV AND THESE THINGS REALLY HAPPEN WITH CHADS, SOMETHING UNFATHOMABLE EVEN UNIMAGINABLE FOR ME

Fag and retard

Could have easily lost your virginity

That's most .is users.

tfw you can't leave your room without at least one non local foid asking for your number :fuk:

Painfully relatable, my heart sinks in everyone time i get catcalled by horny girls on the streets.:fuk:

Painfully relatable, my heart sinks in everyone time i get catcalled by horny girls on the streets.:fuk:
:feelskek:
This thread is gold. :feelshaha:

Just be ethnic

One of the funniest posts in the history of this forum good lord that was entertaining

Never began for OP.

Very true br0h. It’s just so difficult when you can’t even sleep at night because the chick wants to fuck three times in a row.

Truecel trait for sure.

It’s 100% over.

True. I'm tried from all the foids that want to sleep with me
Just kidding. That never happend to me :feelsree:

I'm too autistic to understand the purpose of this thread.

Why has this truecel been banned

Incel trait: chad

Chad, if Not a LARP

My "sexual experiences" stem from fantasy.