Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You have problems falling asleep at night...

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I do have problems falling asleep at night.

I hate sleeping alone so much.

I am an insomniac. :society:

I’m also an insomniacel.

Melatonin only works for a few days. Easy to build up tolerance. Just another vitamin store scam.

its so fucking annoying laying in bed for hours trying to fall asleep, especially when the average normie gets 8 hours of sleep each night

i either have problems falling asleep at night or pass out randomly in the afternoon

Correct; I take a sedative.

I keep a cold water bag and put it under my head. I heard that keeping your head cool helps you fall asleep faster. Dunno if it's a cope or not but I think it helps me fall asleep more easily.

Occasionally I take melatonin and/or xanax, that also really helps but I only do that a handful of times per year

I keep a cold water bag and put it under my head. I heard that keeping your head cool helps you fall asleep faster. Dunno if it's a cope or not but I think it helps me fall asleep more easily.

Occasionally I take melatonin and/or xanax, that also really helps but I only do that a handful of times per year
Interesting ngl

I hate going to bed, it's so fucking lonely and depressing
Comfymaxxing barely helps

i don't have problem falling into sleep in night, i just don't want to wake up and feel miserable .