Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait : you have panic/rage attacks, even in front of other people.

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
I have so many traumatizing, angering or just extremely depleasant memories (such as bullying, notably) that they easily come back and give me panic or rage attacks.

The process is usually the same :
1) My parents or anyone say something slightly depleasant to me, or anything frustrating occurs
2) I think about similar memories from the past, and even some that are unrelated but gave me similar feelings.
3) Memories accumulate and I am ever more terribly frustrated or worried to have been such a pussy at that time.
4) The attack occurs, getting noticed by others if they are close to me.

Whether the attack is panic or rage depends on which memories reemerge at step 2) and how I feel at step 3).

Anyone relates ? Even if the Bluepill was true, I could not even NTmaxx and socialmaxx at this point ngl.

Last edited:
Only in private tbh

know that to well ngl. @Incellectual

At some point I will spontaneously ER or kill myself ded srs.

Only in private tbh

When I am with other people, I can slightly inhibate myself but there will always be at least a small outburst, and it will get noticed.
Good job if no one notices.

I keep it all in my head

At some point I will spontaneously ER or kill myself ded srs.

We are destroying ourselves ngl.

I forgot that when I get really mad then I hit myself.
At first this was to feel that I hit bullies or something similar. And now I got used to it :feelsgah: :feelscry::feelsrope:
I know that it is retarded.

We are destroying ourselves ngl.

I forgot that when I get really mad then I hit myself.
At first this was to feel that I hit bullies or something similar. And now I got used to it :feelsgah: :feelscry::feelsrope:
I know that it is retarded.
Ye, right.

bruh how have you not learned to control these yet

they literally never work, if you are male, you get nothing ever out of freaking out on people as a guy

it made my early childhood so much worse when i was still "genuine" and had these rage attacks when kids picked on me

bruh how have you not learned to control these yet

they literally never work, if you are male, you get nothing ever out of freaking out on people as a guy

it made my early childhood so much worse when i was still "genuine" and had these rage attacks when kids picked on me

Good job that you managed to control these.
On my side, I had no such attacks as a kid or at the time the memories were made. I am even angry now that I was TOO calm at that time, not even realizing how shitty my situation was. Attacks appeared recently after many shitty memories accumulated, after I realized that I had been a pussy and after the weight of inceldom became so heavy.

Good job that you managed to control these.
On my side, I had no such attacks as a kid or at the time the memories were made. I am even angry now that I was TOO calm at that time, not even realizing how shitty my situation was. Attacks appeared recently after many shitty memories accumulated, after I realized that I had been a pussy and after the weight of inceldom became so heavy.
thanks but tbh I just shut down almost completely, since I didn't get anything out of interacting with others (game was too rigged)
i get the rage outbursts too now when i look at how many shitty memories have accumulated, but i don't let it out, because nobody cares about male unhappiness under any circumstance

I can be pretty low inhib in public if im in a bad mood. I dont hide it or anything

I will get extremely angry all the time yeah

Im always mad these days

I have panic disorder, I rarely leave my room but I constantly breakdown. The voices get worse at night.