Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You have no tattoos

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
Most people get their first tattoos in HS, they know some older guy that does tattoos as a hobby, I knew one super Chad at my school that had a tattoo on his neck at 12 because his parents run a tattoo shop.

My arms are too thin to pull that look off, if I had a real mans frame then I think it's a way to thugmax.

My arms are too thin to pull that look off, if I had a real mans frame then I think it's a way to thugmax.
Yeah, it's attractive to foids they love low inihib traits but if you're incel, might as well not do it.

I might just get a swastika tatted on head tbh

No tatoo for your face

I will get one soon

Yeah, it's attractive to foids they love low inihib traits but if you're incel, might as well not do it.
Ever seen them on really thin twig arm guys? A quarter inch of bone can make or break a tattoo.

Most people get their first tattoos in HS, they know some older guy that does tattoos as a hobby, I knew one super Chad at my school that had a tattoo on his neck at 12 because his parents run a tattoo shop.
Tats are for personality deficient low IQ shitbirds

Tattoos are gay unless you're some MS13 cartel murderer nigga

Tattoos are gay unless you're some MS13 cartel murderer nigga
I can respect a tattoo that says you killed someone or did some crazy shit, that's badass, the biggest faggots you'll ever meet in your life are covered in tattoos.

Tattoos look gay. I’m already ugly so it would make me even more unapproachable

Yep, I have none. Never thought they looked good.

I might get a tattoo of the letters 'ER' on my arm

i honestly contemplate getting an ER tattoo. usually getting tattoos is a giga NPC trait, but not if the tattoos actually represent something dear to you.

Who tf wants tattos

I’d look worse with tattoos

Tattoos are for trash people. Theyll regret their stupidity when theyre older, if they even make it to that.
I've heard the story many times "all my tattoos mean something" and then it's like some generic laugh now cry later tattoo or some shit :feelskek: