Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You have no brand-name clothes

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
This one is brutal because people will notice very easily that you are wearing cheap shit and will see you as less.
While chad has many different expensive designer outfits, we incels wear the same old no brand-name clothes and get mogged all the time.
Its fucking brutal buddy boyos, I don't want to spend so much money that I don't even really have.
Fuck normies :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

People care far too much about clothes. Once upon a time we didn't even wear clothes. Now it dictates who matters more. This world is so fucked.

i only got primark and next clothing jfl

It's not the clothes which make you look good, it's Chad who makes them look good, on incel everything is ugly

People care far too much about clothes. Once upon a time we didn't even wear clothes. Now it dictates who matters more. This world is so fucked.
Agreed name brand clothes r for faggots. I used to have normie friends who would talk about how so-and-so was wearing some designer brand and I just could not stand their faggotry

For the most part, genetics decides, and not some rags on the body

I basically get all my clothes from goodwill

Chad wears a 5€ Primark T-shirt and still fucks your oneitis

white addidas hoodies and shit

they have a good size and fit well , their not so expensive either , so theres that

Clothing doesn't matter if you're a Chad give chad your clothes to wear and he will still slay

I got some Louis Vuitton stuff,it doesn't help.

semi cope
chad with rags > designermaxxed incel

Agreed name brand clothes r for faggots. I used to have normie friends who would talk about how so-and-so was wearing some designer brand and I just could not stand their faggotry
Keep coping. Its because you don't have any.

I bought a Hanes shirt in 2020.

This one is brutal because people will notice very easily that you are wearing cheap shit and will see you as less.
While chad has many different expensive designer outfits, we incels wear the same old no brand-name clothes and get mogged all the time.
Its fucking brutal buddy boyos, I don't want to spend so much money that I don't even really have.
Fuck normies :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
big truth. I only have Nike tier clothes. Chad walks around with supreme, Versace, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc. Not worth it for autistic retards like me so I don't have em.

I have been wearing my brother's hand-me-downs since middle school :fuk:
At least I can save some of the money for drugs or something

I just wear what's comfortable and atleast presentable, Never gave a fuck about having a big Louis V logo on my sweater.
Fashionmaxxing itself is based tho, but designer clothes are not necessary to create a decent outfit.

Last edited:
fuck man. why do you have to call me out like that? lmfao this is too true. all my clothes are basketball shorts and t shirts that are only one color. i wear that outfit every single day for as long as i can remember. maybe its the autism?

fuck man. why do you have to call me out like that? lmfao this is too true. all my clothes are basketball shorts and t shirts that are only one color. i wear that outfit every single day for as long as i can remember. maybe its the autism?
Its over :feelsrope:

I used to buy designer clothes in my 20s, but it made no difference, just guys sometimes would randomly say things like, "nice armani shirt, where'd you get it?" Women saw my face still and didn't want to know. It's like putting gold sprinkles on a turd, it's still a turd.

I wear used Ralph Laurens.:chad: