Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You have high SHBG

ebs21

ebs21

Theorycel
SHBG is a blood protein that attaches to sex hormones like testosterone and estradiol and inactivates them. It's less effective at binding up stronger androgens like dihydrotestosterone, so if you're high in SHBG it's possible that your body has gotten accustomed to operating almost solely on DHT for androgenic functions (in your brain and in your dick, mostly) but DHT is absolutely shit at building muscle.

For the sake of this post understand that "androgenic" is referring to a hormone's potential to cause development of male secondary characteristics (body + facial hair, libido, brain function, and male pattern hair loss) NOT the potential to build muscle or bone mass, which is an "anabolic" effect of hormones.

Symptoms of high SHBG are:
  • Arrested sexual development
  • Infertility
  • Decreased sperm concentration and motility
  • Decreased sex drive
  • Impotence
  • Reduced testicle size
  • Breast growth
  • Decreased OR Increased body hair
  • Hot flashes
  • Reduced bone and muscle mass
  • Decreased energy and motivation
Again, high DHT conversion can cover some of these symptoms by having equivalent androgenicity to a higher level of regular test (but again, little to no effect on muscle or bone mass)

There are two phenotypes of high SHBG in men:

1) You have high SHBG & low DHT/high Estrogen: You're probably small and not very masculine either in body composition or androgenic secondary characteristics like facial or body hair, essentially feminine or childlike in appearance, depressed, and completely lacking in energy or motivation. Same symptoms as low testosterone/hypogonadism. Undoubtedly Inceldom, but you probably still have hair. This is the kind of male that most often transmaxxes, but that's outside the scope of this forum ;)

2) You have high SHBG, but your free hormone balance is tipped towards DHT: you most likely are also small with poor muscle and bone mass, but you don't have awful brainfog or low libido since DHT fulfills those androgenic functions decently well. You most likely (like me) are losing your hair due to DHT's higher androgenicity unopposed by free estrogen. This means phenotypically you're a balding manlet or twink, and an attempt to remove DHT from the equation via 5ar inhibition (finasteride) to keep your hair causes you to feel retarded and impotent, since your body relies on dihydrotestosterone to fulfill a baseline androgenic function that is fulfilled in normies via free testosterone. You have as much of a sex drive as a normie, but your weird appearance (hyper androgenic, low anabolic) grosses women out.

I'd be shocked if one of these two categories did not apply to 90% of users on this forum.

Unless you have an auotimmune disorder that spikes your SHBG out of range, then the cause of the condition is likely genetic/epigenetic**, and you're utterly SOL unless you roidmaxx & bypass your natural hormones entirely.

**I say epigenetic as there's a possibility that environmental factors like exposure to estrogenic microplastics in utero could be the culprit, which of course is utterly out of your control. Over before it even began. Ted K vindicated again.

Last edited:
Cannot relate. I'm incel because I am an ethnic manlet. That's it.

2) You have high SHBG, but your free hormone balance is tipped towards DHT: you most likely are also small with poor muscle and bone mass, but you don't have awful brainfog or low libido since DHT fulfills those androgenic functions decently well. You most likely (like me) are losing your hair due to DHT's higher androgenicity unopposed by free estrogen. This means phenotypically you're a balding manlet or twink, and an attempt to remove DHT from the equation via 5ar inhibition (finasteride) to keep your hair causes you to feel retarded and impotent, since your body relies on dihydrotestosterone to fulfill a baseline androgenic function that is fulfilled in normies via free testosterone. You have as much of a sex drive as a normie, but your weird appearance (hyper androgenic, low anabolic) grosses women out.
this is me

and the only way to reverse the damage on hair and skin would be tranny drugs :fuk:
Praying that Pyrilutamide doesn't have systemic side effects, it may be a major bandaid for guys with our phenotype. TRT & Roids + Fin is the "cure," but it's outside of most incels' budgets.

What? I'm incel because I'm an ugly fuck. There's really no more to it.

What? I'm incel because I'm an ugly fuck. There's really no more to it.
I mean yeah this may not apply to you if you just got an unfortunate combination of facial features, but it's supposed to be an explanation of a possible cause for symptoms that can cause "ugliness" among other incel traits.

If, for example, you are "ugly" because of poor bone structure in your face, it's entirely possible that it's due to a dysfunction of hormones that build bone and muscle.

I have low SHBG but I'm still low T.

I have low SHBG but I'm still low T.
Are you hypogonadal? Condolences if so.

Male hypogonadism is basically the same as my first category except you can also lose hair due to having no estrogen from test conversion. :feelsbadman:Truly the worst fate. You have to roidmaxx or at least take HCG.

Last edited:
Are you hypogonadal? Condolences if so. You need to roidmaxx.
I don't think so. My SHBG inside the reference ranges and so was my test but as a 25 year old man my T was rather low. I have okay beard growth and I'm balding too so I pretty much got the worst of them all.

I don't think so. My SHBG inside the reference ranges and so was my test but as a 25 year old man my T was rather low. I have okay beard growth and I'm balding too so I pretty much got the worst of them all.
HCG or Clomid + fin could probably save you, unless you're already like sparkling bald, but would be kinda expensive.

HCG or Clomid + fin could probably save you, unless you're already like sparkling bald, but would be kinda expensive.
If your testosterone levels are inside the reference range then the doctors here will tell you that you are fine. Even if the reference range is created for men of all ages, meaning from 20 to 85, even if you have the test levels of a 70 yo grandpa they'll tell you to fuck off

If your testosterone levels are inside the reference range then the doctors here will tell you that you are fine. Even if the reference range is created for men of all ages, meaning from 20 to 85, even if you have the test levels of a 70 yo grandpa they'll tell you to fuck off
I'm aware. You can't go through a doctor, which is why it's expensive.

**I say epigenetic as there's a possibility that environmental factors like exposure to estrogenic microplastics in utero could be the culprit, which of course is utterly out of your control. Over before it even began. Ted K vindicated again.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope: fucking hormone disruptive plastics

To Passive / Weird

High sex drive that cant be fullfilled so jerking off it is

high facial hair.

To Passive / Weird

High sex drive that cant be fullfilled so jerking off it is

high facial hair.
Yes it's a high inhib thing too for sure. Less GABA activity from free androgens = higher inhib.

High facial hair but it's not full and looks like pubes. Result of low density of follicles/pores from GH deficiency. (Less skin cells, stretched further) GH deficiency from either poor nutrition, stress, developmental corticosteroid use, etc.

Am I wrong?

Yes it's a high inhib thing too for sure. Less GABA activity from free androgens = higher inhib.

High facial hair but it's not full and looks like pubes. Result of low density of follicles/pores from GH deficiency. (Less skin cells, stretched further) GH deficiency from either poor nutrition, stress, developmental corticosteroid use, etc.

Am I wrong?
no , that pretty much sums it up .

I mean yeah this may not apply to you if you just got an unfortunate combination of facial features, but it's supposed to be an explanation of a possible cause for symptoms that can cause "ugliness" among other incel traits.

If, for example, you are "ugly" because of poor bone structure in your face, it's entirely possible that it's due to a dysfunction of hormones that build bone and muscle.

I have childlike features and weak ( feminine ) body type and very weak muscles. It's literally the worst fate, much worse than being simply ugly.

I have childlike features and weak ( feminine ) body type and very weak muscles. It's literally the worst fate, much worse than being simply ugly.
ugly face or just feminine/childlike?

Idk what I just read but yeah probably got that too

Fuck. I don't even know. But I think it's mostly genetics in my case. My mother has shitty facial bones (small and recessed), so do I. My father is a normie with a flat maxilla, but he, his brother and his father are bald. And he started balding at 25 or so (just like me). He looks masculine, not like a soy boy, though his bones aren't thick.

ugly face or just feminine/childlike?
Ugly face and feminine/childlike features like narrow shoulders, slim arms, tiny wrists, small hands.

i am incel because hate is more fun than love

I'm a 5'3 1/2 manlet with a high sex drive for twilight sparkle. Cannot relate to any of this. I look like
DoctorChampModelSheet 1

This for frame I can't get laid because I'm a mixed race manlet :lul: