Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait:You have geek attributes

bonedigger06

bonedigger06

CDE(Chief Design Engineer) of Cope Mechanix
★★
It is a Incel trait because You know stuff unrelated to your life because from the time,YOU HATE YOUR LIFE deep insde and at first You did not even know that and so,It is a Coping mechanism/strategy.

You know many unpractical things that aren't connected to your life because it's an escapism strategy.

I read "greek attributes" instead and was confused

You know stuff that are unknown to average person in a great deal,in mostly specific or general spheres of life and useless knowledge.

Nah, incels like me are very masculine. The real geeks are the redditors and twitter users

Nah, incels like me are very masculine. The real geeks are the redditors and twitter users
iu

Fr

Tell me about it... I own 4 books on cryptozoology, bigfoot baseball cap and at some point I want a Genesis 6 Nephilim t-shirt... why? Because it's like the last cool niche / topic I enjoy before I off myself. This fucking world is so depressing and boring for people like us.. it's no wonder we find crazy shit to fill our days.