Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you have feminine traits (details in post) and girls mog you in some aspects

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
  • Depending on the photo I use, FaceApp reads my face as female (especially if I'm wearing a hat and clean shaven), giving me the option of the "male version" of my face
  • I came across a post about girls not shaving their body hair, and I'm just about as hairy as unshaven foids (example in link). Also, hair on my upper body is limited to my stomach and lower back (as is the case with many unshaven foids) --- https://www.boredpanda.com/girl-not...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
  • Despite years of gymcelling, my heaviest lifts are about as the same as the strongest foids at my gym (except deadlifts)
  • I've always been less aggressive and rambunctious than other boys my age
I think I've just always be low T --- it never began

• Depending on the photo I use, FaceApp reads my face as female (especially if I'm wearing a hat and clean shaven), giving me the option of the "male version" of my face
  • I came across a post about girls not shaving their body hair, and I'm just about as hairy as unshaven foids (example in link). Also, hair on my upper body is limited to my stomach and lower back (as is the case with many unshaven foids) --- https://www.boredpanda.com/girl-not...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
  • Despite years of gymcelling, my heaviest lifts are about as the same as the strongest foids at my gym (except deadlifts)
body hair is genetic boyo, a fat fuck with low T but middle eastern has more hair than high T athletes from south east asia.
Maybe you can TRTmaxx

body hair is genetic boyo, a fat fuck with low T but middle eastern has more hair than high T athletes from south east asia.
Maybe you can TRTmaxx
I know body hair is genetic, but I'm not southeast asian

I thought about TRTmaxxing

I have same problem, I have almost no facial hair and I had none at all until 23 or 24yrs old. Practically no body hair either.

same i have more feminine facial traits. if i was a female i would be a stacy with makeup legit

Get on steroids.

The app probably confuses genders all the time. I imagine the algorithm for determining a male or female face is very loose to reduce the risk of transgenders being misgendered.
Blacks have more testosterone on average than Whites, yet we're less hairy. Hair has little to do with masculinity
Those foids are taking steroids. I don't care how short or scrawny you are, it's impossible for foids to outlift a man, especially if he's been training for years
I've seen plenty aggressive and rambunctious women. It has less to do with testosterone and more to do with emotional immaturity.

Being short is a great example of this tbh
It's more of a feminine trait than a masculine one

fakecel trait if you shave @Incelius Savage

fakecel trait if you shave @Incelius Savage
I will never shave again even though i cant grow a thick beard from low testosterone.

Unless i ever get implants