Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You have been driven to insanity due to tons of mistreatement

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
Throughout all my school life except elementary, all i ever gotten was picked on by many people, no one took my seriously not even other incels at school did either. i was always the loser the pathetic maniac. i was defamed and constantly shitted on. No i wasnt just bullied by foids, even men fucking picked on me too. if you dont get picked on by both genders then youre a damn normie.

I havnt healed from these scars at all and start driving myself crazy with these thoughts of my past. i start getting fucking angry and hitting things and breaking things. it got to the point where even my mom got tired of things randomly breaking in the house so i stopped. I now just screaming and hit my bed from the top of my lungs while pretending to hurt the people who fucked with. These bullies drive us insane and want us to kill ourselves. Theyre so sociopathic and insane.

All bullies deserve to get crippled and deformed (in prototype 2) :society:

Go ER (Fictional) (Sarcasm) (Satire) (In GTA V) (Joke) (PleasedoNOTarrestme)

I don't break stuff because thatd be pretty expensive to fix everything. But sometimes i definitely would love to just scream out of anger, but thats not an option because i live with 5 other people and they dont randomly want to hear me scream in anger every other day lmao

Yep, i hated my middle school and highschool bc same shit happened to me. Got viciously bullied for being part asian and short and started a vicious cycle of me trying to change my race for years onwards. Mom asks me why i never turn up to the re unions. Ofc im not going to visit any of those fucktards.

Throughout all my school life except elementary, all i ever gotten was picked on by many people, no one took my seriously not even other incels at school did either. i was always the loser the pathetic maniac. i was defamed and constantly shitted on. No i wasnt just bullied by foids, even men fucking picked on me too. if you dont get picked on by both genders then youre a damn normie.

I havnt healed from these scars at all and start driving myself crazy with these thoughts of my past. i start getting fucking angry and hitting things and breaking things. it got to the point where even my mom got tired of things randomly breaking in the house so i stopped. I now just screaming and hit my bed from the top of my lungs while pretending to hurt the people who fucked with. These bullies drive us insane and want us to kill ourselves. Theyre so sociopathic and insane.
fully relate, since I was 12 I started to fake my own self, to the point that now I can't even remember how my "default" personality was like, I faked 24/7 to avoid mistreatment from other people, including my own family, all the abuse that I've suffered through school forced me to master faking everyday everywhere and when I try to understand how I am if I'm not faking myself I just go nuts, most of the time in rage attacks, I forgot myself completely and now I'm just an empty shell of a human being,
Guys in school are as evil as foids because they're normies, I feel no sympathy for other people because the only thing that I've experienced from other human beings outside of my family since I was a child was abuse and mockery.

Last edited:

Man for your own good brocel… get the fuck over it

Yep, i hated my middle school and highschool bc same shit happened to me. Got viciously bullied for being part asian and short and started a vicious cycle of me trying to change my race for years onwards. Mom asks me why i never turn up to the re unions. Ofc im not going to visit any of those fucktards.
was bullied for looking asian and you should go to the reunions and try to fuck it up just put ur hands (make sure its very dirty like touch something with bacteria) all over the food or spit on it
fully relate, since I was 12 I started to fake my own self, to the point that now I can't even remember how my "default" personality was like, I faked 24/7 to avoid mistreatment from other people, including my own family, all the abuse that I've suffered through school forced me to master faking everyday everywhere and when I try to understand how I am if I'm not faking myself I just go nuts, most of the time in rage attacks, I forgot myself completely and now I'm just an empty shell of a human being,
Guys in school are as evil as foids because they're normies, I feel no sympathy for other people because the only thing that I've experienced from other human beings outside of my family since I was a child was abuse and mockery.
what was ur fake personality
I don't break stuff because thatd be pretty expensive to fix everything. But sometimes i definitely would love to just scream out of anger, but thats not an option because i live with 5 other people and they dont randomly want to hear me scream in anger every other day lmao
yeah i made sure to be more careful but do they ever leave the house?

was bullied for looking asian and you should go to the reunions and try to fuck it up just put ur hands (make sure its very dirty like touch something with bacteria) all over the food or spit on it

nah, if i go and any of these people make a slight joke about me like calling me "chen", which was the nickname they dubbed me back then (yes, some fucking teachers were in on it too). ill probably lose my shit from the years of trauma and end up stabbing someone. For the sake of my career, i don't want to kill anyone.

there's no personality, is just me acting like a cashier from Target 24/7 with everyone, my dad will say hello and I'll smile and reply "Hi! how's it going?! any plans for today? nice! sounds good! let's eat" and I'll not say any other word and I'll go to my room and stay there until lunch, then repeat, they're already used to it, hence why we avoid going outside together at any cost because we'll experience an awkward silence for hours and we don't want that.
Acted the same way in school, just me replying with the most basic words avoiding any kind of personal contact besides said basic words.

dnr but relatable title

Man for your own good brocel… get the fuck over it
I can’t. My brain just makes me think of it constantly and distracting myself doesn’t seem to work either

They do, but never all at the same time. I can't remember the last time i was home alone

Incel trait: you have driven into a tree
B79D7719 C331 41E3 8AB5 9BAD17C3F336