Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Trait : You have bad hand-eye coordination

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I’m a clumsycel tbh. I have no hand-eye coordination at all irl. I can’t catch a ball for the life of me. My brain knows what I need to do but it’s like my body holds me back.

I remember in high school I would never be chosen for sports in gym because I was terrible at them.

But one day I went to school and had incredible confidence for no reason. It just felt like an extremely relaxing day.

And when I went to gym that day I was picked last as usual. Nobody wanted to play goalie so I played goalie. And for some reason that day I preformed incredibly well. Actually so well I outperformed almost even all of the jocks I stg(god is cope btw). I felt like a different person tbh. All my anxiety went away.

But it went away and the days of gym after that I was trash as usual.

I’m thinking of this story because it makes me realize how I handicap my personality, and even more own fucking bodily control, just because of my crippling anxiety.

I am a fraction of the person I really am in social interactions because of the years of bullying.

Last edited:
My condolences....

Clumsiness is an autism trait ded srs.

But in terms of hand-eye coordination I find it easy to type, write in print, and play vidya.

Same thing. Incel = unathletic without exceptions

I’m a clumsycel tbh. I have no hand-eye coordination at all irl. I can’t catch a ball for the life of me. My brain knows what I need to do but it’s like my body holds me back.

I remember in high school I would never be chosen for sports in gym because I was terrible at them.

But one day I went to school and had incredible confidence for no reason. It just felt like an extremely relaxing day.

And when I went to gym that day I was picked last as usual. Nobody wanted to play goalie so I played goalie. And for some reason that day I preformed incredibly well. Actually so well I outperformed almost even all of the jocks I stg(god is cope btw). I felt like a different person tbh. All my anxiety went away.

But it went away and the days of gym after that I was trash as usual.

I’m thinking of this story because it makes me realize how I handicap my personality, and even more own fucking bodily control, just because of my crippling anxiety.

I am a fraction of the person I really am in social interactions because of the years of bullying.
im not good at sports but i'm good at vidya

can't relate unless I'm really nervous or tired

was actually kinda good at goalkeeping till I retired and that last part was actually because I got injured too much and my stamina was shit

Yep. I suck at League due to how mechanically intensive it is compared to other games that normshits claim to be harder, and I also still cannot tie my shoes.

I have good coordination in games but i was always among the last 3 picked in gym

Same, it never began for us, no surgery can fix that :feelsrope:

Yes, I do,
Plus I often lose my balance even during simple, ordinary walking.
Maybe the way I move my legs is weird. Almost certainly is.