Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You have an eccentric taste in music

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
I don't understand how a lot of normies find pop music catchy. To me, it's just really mediocre and not-so-great in general.

I prefer listening to video game and anime soundtracks, and sometimes dark ambience/metal as well.

I guess this is closer to an aspie trait as I don't see any Neurotypical people talking about nor listening to these kinds of musics that I do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_QydNXI_ok

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVYS7Ofbgo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxeVKoTIj8g

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZENtivAi6I

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zXHY26PXPE

View: https://youtu.be/6BGGWeb8YaY?t=368

True. But to appreciate music, you must understand music. Which is why I am teaching myself how to read.

relatable as fuck

take a listen

(of a person or their behavior) unconventional and slightly strange.

yes

I listen to EDM a lot even though I've never been to a party or rave. Is electronic music as mainstream as pop music?

I listen to EDM a lot even though I've never been to a party or rave. Is electronic music as mainstream as pop music?
Pop music is any music that is mainstream among normies irl, so it depends on how famous that is. usually musics with idols and vocals are popular.

Yeah my music tastes are pretty eclectic. Been listening to a lot of old music from the 50s, some 70s soul music, 80s pop, Russian folk, Japanese jazz, City Pop and some other shit. I listen to some normie shit every now and again too, but not too much.

Unfortunately 80% of what I listen to is in Japanese because I'm a dweeb

Unfortunately 80% of what I listen to is in Japanese because I'm a dweeb
tbh also goth/rock/video game shit

Agree, no way you can insert in a normie conversation that I listen to vydia or anime soundtracks regularly

Agree, no way you can insert in a normie conversation that I listen to vydia or anime soundtracks regularly
I used to try and talk about it with them and they only mentioned anime Openings lol

I used to try and talk about it with them and they only mentioned anime Openings lol
I would definitely imagine normies mentioning only the openings kek fucking tards

I would definitely imagine normies mentioning only the openings kek fucking tards
A lot of animes have really good opening songs ngl. Quite memorable ones too like Re:Zero openings and endings

yep. I listen to weird anime shit, gangsta rap, and boomer rock :feelsaww:

Fuck so many good songs on this thread
I appreciate my cultured brocels :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I like hard punk, incelcore , post-punk and some different songs, The more underground the better, I hate the mainstream

Last edited:
It's because as an incel you grew up on video game music and the only other stuff you would ever hear are either mainstream radio garbage or the good shit from other autistic nerds such as yourself.
Normalfags basically go through life only listening to music their peers wanted to listen to or mainstream radio garbage.

As a result, you subconsciously associate videogame music with positive emotions, while for them it's the mainstream trash that is associated with positive emotions.
This is why you have nogs who will listen to the absolute trash rap music getting hype but then turn around and make fun of you for listening to professional composers.

I listen to metal

Bros start going to concerts it's so much fun, been doing it for 4 years now.

Bros start going to concerts it's so much fun, been doing it for 4 years now.
What do people do at concerts? Don't you get bored?
I often dream about doing normie stuff like that for example going to the beach with a bunch of friends but then I realize how fucking boring that would be.. I'd probably end up swimming all alone the entire time while they tan and chat about dumb shit I couldn't give a fuck about
I listen to metal
Cheers
As a result, you subconsciously associate videogame music with positive emotions, while for them it's the mainstream trash that is associated with positive emotions.
Maybe this is part of it but I think there is objective good and bad music. Normies objectively have shit taste in music.
Even you sort of admit it hier->
This is why you have nogs who will listen to the absolute trash rap music getting hype but then turn around and make fun of you for listening to professional composers.

This is a nice thread and I will check those posted links out broskis. Yeah, my music tastes arent that mainstream either. I've been listening to a lot of future funk lately though.

This is a nice thread and I will check those posted links out broskis. Yeah, my music tastes arent that mainstream either. I've been listening to a lot of future funk lately though.
Based!

A lot of animes have really good opening songs ngl. Quite memorable ones too like Re:Zero openings and endings
For sure some openings are too good, but i doubt most normies even watch the ed's kek

yeah I feel you

people say they're eccletic but they usually only listen to that typical pop/rap shit. I'm truly eccletic, I listen almost everything from power metal to tribal chants, experimental whatever the hell, my spotify playlist is the most random thing ever

Close to my music taste tbh, never met a girl with the same tastes in my life

I like music of knifes and bullets when they torn into the skin

i like kanye
33644.jpg