Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You have a weak voice

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★
I sound like a fucking 13 year old kid, it's fucking absurd.

What makes it even sadder is that I'm mentally a pretty mature and masculine guy. But my fucking voice lmao. That's why I talk as little as possible.

And how old are you?

nigger.png

I have a pretty deep voice yet no one takes me seriously, likely because of my height.

I guarantee you that if Chad had a high pitched voice, nobody would care. It's over.

was told by another person on this forum that I had a good voice but idk, sounds like shit in recordings

Yep, a squeaker voice is yet another product of low T.

What makes it even sadder is that I'm mentally a pretty mature and masculine guy. But my fucking voice lmao. That's why I talk as little as possible.
I used to get called a squeaker a lot before it dropped and it took a long time if it stays pretty high though it makes foids so dry I still don't really like mine

Record it on vocaroo (srs)

Yep, a squeaker voice is yet another product of low T.
I wouldn't go that far to call it a squeaker voice. If I had that I could probably make some money out of it lmao.

Nope, it's just an average, unimpressive weak voice lacking any kind of dominance.

My voice is one of the most subhuman traits that I have; basically everything about me is fucking subhuman, except my average-White-human-IQ:bigbrain:.

My voice is my only good trait but it`s mostly because of my accent people in my country don`t really give a fuck

i cringe every time when i hear my voice in recording, it's just so bad

Its as low as my T i guess
Thats why i keep silent always

i cringe every time when i hear my voice in recording, it's just so bad
Same. I've recorded long ass rants to post here but whenever I play them back I can't stand how bad I sound and delete them

I sound like a 10 year old and people struggle to understand what I'm saying.

Same. I've recorded long ass rants to post here but whenever I play them back I can't stand how bad I sound and delete them
my voice barely sounds masculine, it's relatively high, and it completely lacks projection. I could be anywhere between 15 and 30 years old by the sound of it.

I unironically sound completely pre pubescent

Voicepill isn’t talked about enough. I have the same problem, 19 and sound like a child. It doesn’t matter what I have to say, whenever they hear the voice no one will take me serious

if you are below your 25s, I'd not care that much.
Why’s that? At school everyone’s voice changed at 14, there were a few late bloomers who had to wait till 16 but that’s about it. If you have a weak voice at 18/19 it won’t magically change before 25

I used to get called a squeaker a lot before it dropped and it took a long time if it stays pretty high though it makes foids so dry I still don't really like mine

you mog me

Why’s that? At school everyone’s voice changed at 14, there were a few late bloomers who had to wait till 16 but that’s about it. If you have a weak voice at 18/19 it won’t magically change before 25
Let him cope.

Exactly, I have it.

sounds like leafy

I always sound like im congested or out of breath

Same
People never wanna listen when I start speaking

So I don't

Testosterone doesn't necessarily help a voicecel either, just look at many bodybuilders, even pros, they sound nearly identical before/after.

I've found relaxing the vocal chords works better for a deeper voice than anything, so high GABA, or sedatives, or etc. can deepen voice much more reliably than, say, taking some T and expecting to sound like James Earl Jones. That and maybe subhuman posture, recession, etc. worsen it but some of that is fixable. However, that resonating, "fingerprint" like sound of your voice is virtually forever, as even if you surgically deepen it you would still probably sound like your same subhuman self, only slightly masked by making it a pinch "deeper" but still the subhuman undertones remain.