Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you have a hard time connecting with people

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
This year I decided to try and talk to more people at school because I wanted to try and make friends. I am in regular contact with about 10 people that range from turbo autist to turbo normie.

Ive been talking to and physically hanging out with them for the past few months, and have even shared some personal things with them.

I don't feel anything towards them. I don't feel like they've had a positive impact on me in any way, infact I find more content when im rotting in my room. I thought I'd find one person out of the ten that I'd feel some sort of connection with, but I'd honestly rather stop talking to them.

They live on a different plane of existence

autism-meter-gif.709183

I don't feel anything towards them.
Johan

I remember reading some post or green text story about someone doing this and trying to start a friend group which he succeeded at (they all were friendless before) but they excluded him out of the group and became best friends with each other.

This year I decided to try and talk to more people at school because I wanted to try and make friends. I am in regular contact with about 10 people that range from turbo autist to turbo normie.

Ive been talking to and physically hanging out with them for the past few months, and have even shared some personal things with them.

I don't feel anything towards them. I don't feel like they've had a positive impact on me in any way, infact I find more content when im rotting in my room. I thought I'd find one person out of the ten that I'd feel some sort of connection with, but I'd honestly rather stop talking to them.
Most of them nowadays are agitated assholes who call you retard when you are down or gaslight you and your trauma just to make you "man up" but in reality it's all just to kick you while you're down just for fun

Incel trait: you have a hard time connecting with people

Yess:society:

Only older people reach out to me from time to time.

Most of them nowadays are agitated assholes who call you retard when you are down or gaslight you and your trauma just to make you "man up" but in reality it's all just to kick you while you're down just for fun
I remember reading some post or green text story about someone doing this and trying to start a friend group which he succeeded at (they all were friendless before) but they excluded him out of the group and became best friends with each other.
We've all been bullied by people before, I decided to avoid issues in friend groups by just hanging out with individual people or a small group.

I found that once the normies were comfortable with me, they'd introduce me to their larger friend group. There were issues here and there, mostly because everyone is pc now nowadays, but overall Id say that I'm done trying to find friends.