Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you have a food addiction

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I just cant stop eating the goyslop every weekend. Today i ate a banana, a yogurt, a bread with fish, cheese, gnocchi with chicken and sauce, garlic bread, Oreos, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and chili cheese nuggets. Holy fuck, these must have been 3500-4000 calories at least

Yup, junk food is a good cope.

Junk food is an awful cope. I love to eat healthy meals

I just cant stop eating the goyslop every weekend. Today i ate a banana, a yogurt, a bread with fish, cheese, gnocchi with chicken and sauce, garlic bread, Oreos, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and chili cheese nuggets. Holy fuck, these must have been 3500-4000 calories at least
use to eat like that.
health been declining last few months, very little appetite last few weeks.

I rarely go outside and my fridge has been running pretty low on supplies lately. So I just eat whatever frozen vegetables I have and eggs.

I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, im kinda lean and not fat, luckily
that's not gonna stop the sneed oils from fucking up your liver and kidneys

Oh well a shorter life then for us, winwin situation.
what will your life look like after 60? 20 years with a healthy body but no goyslop or 10 years of kidney failure and cirrhosis

you guessed it

I just cant help it, it tastes too good
Your addicted. Do a detox and eat all natural, it will make you more happy and feel better

Assuming i have the money for good food