Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait - you have a bad smile

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
When I smile my nose looks big

I have a narrow palate with huge buccal corridors and a gummy smile from a childhood of mouth-breathing. I’ve had 8 teeth extracted as well. All my premolars and my wisdoms

I have a narrow palate with huge buccal corridors and a gummy smile from a childhood of mouth-breathing. I’ve had 8 teeth extracted as well. All my premolars and my wisdoms
damn wow

I've had a chipped front tooth since I was seven years old that I never got fixed, been insecure about it my entire life. When I smile I try to cover it up and end up looking retarded

mine is not good. i have narrow mouth

IncelCream trait: You have a black slut

Tbh that looks like my smile, my crooked teeth fucked up my lower third
The Lord of the Rings   The Motion Picture Trilogy   Mouth of Sauron

g4zKeb.jpg

Crooked teethcels know what im talking about

i seriously suggest that before you get to 35 or 40 you need your teeth in the back of your mouth eg molars premolars and wisdom teeth to be replaced otherwise you will get the witch collapsed face look and then it truly will be over and your SMV will start to go into negative points

I have bad everything

My smile goes off to one side only, just like this

IKkOH4GVpjg9KuQ8gOZgzNYkJETQhDJT med

People have told me that my smile is ugly before.

My nose looks bad without smiling

I guess I'm an incel then, hee hee.

Seriously, I have teeth so yellow I feel disgusted when i look at myself smile in the mirror, and i brush twice per day, floss and gargle. I hate myself.

I guess I'm an incel then, hee hee.

Seriously, I have teeth so yellow I feel disgusted when i look at myself smile in the mirror, and i brush twice per day, floss and gargle. I hate myself.
I didnt brush teeth for like months while i rotted, then I thought i got a cavity, Now i brush them 2 times a day

I didnt brush teeth for like months while i rotted, then I thought i got a cavity, Now i brush them 2 times a day
How are your teeth now? Are they a little bit more yellow than before or no?

I unironically go up 1 point when I smile as it makes my cheekbones more prominent still ugly though

I've had a chipped front tooth since I was seven years old that I never got fixed, been insecure about it my entire life. When I smile I try to cover it up and end up looking retarded
Same, but a baby tooth that never fell out