Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you hate your own culture's music and ONLY listen to foreign music despite not understanding a word!

lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
I only listen to Hispanic/Brazilian music. Frankly american music is crap! even country music. Their is no RYTHEM or drum/beat in the background. its all off key! It feels like my ears are being raped! American music is too heavy and loud! Hispanic/Brazilian music has a nice rythmic base drum or accordions in the background and brings up my spirits while american music just makes me feel anxious!

Mexican music makes me want to break out an dance!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM9tSkx0ncM&ab_channel=eljapodelaceja12

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3kJ364UbBA&ab_channel=CacioMarcos
(listened to this Brazilian song a 100x a day in uni like an autist lol)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1W5An7eo2g&ab_channel=DaddyYankee
(Puerto Rican/Dominican music with that BASS in the background

i listen to Мать Тереза
don't need to know a single word in Russian i just can relate to the melancholic them

i listen to Мать Тереза
don't need to know a single word in Russian i just can relate to the melancholic them
something about foreign music is it has actual RYTHEM to it. American music has no structure or rythem. i believe it was the damn calvinists (they believed music/dancing or not being a fucking autist was sinful) so basically americans had no music history so they just throw crap together while europeans have a solid music history.

something about foreign music is it has actual RYTHEM to it. American music has no structure or rythem. i believe it was the damn calvinists (they believed music/dancing or not being a fucking autist was sinful) so basically americans had no music history so they just throw crap together while europeans have a solid music history.
i m not murikan , i dont hate my culture's music and a lot of it is actually good but i only despise it because i m ostracized
most of the music is played during national occasions , religion celebrations where people partake in and feel a sense of community that i can't feel

I only listen to anime and vidya OST

Indeed, I listen to jap music :heart::feelsmusic: and american music:feelsmusic: . not any thing from middle east :feelsugh:.

Indeed, I listen to jap music :heart::feelsmusic: and american music:feelsmusic: . not any thing from middle east :feelsugh:.
anyone like hispanic music? spanish/portugese are the most beautiful languages on the planet! (the latin Romance languages sound like music to your ears when spoken)

Most of my music is english even tho its not my native language. Its not that my culture's music is bad but it doesn't have much of what I prefer.

Irish traditional music is bullshit but the ancient Celtic stuff is good.

> American Music :feelskek:

I won’t listen to songs about love/romance

I listen to african music.
Can't understand more than a few words

There is good english music bro but it was made 60 years ago listen to the beatles for no one ,
Led zeppelin stairway to heaven , the spanish carven , the doors strange days are upon us