Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You hate sunlight

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You keep your room dark even during the day.

bro my vitamin D is like less than half the minimum of a healthy person's vitamin D, i'm fucked

I wear sunscreen whenever I go outside.

I only hate it because I look even uglier in direct sunlight, if I'm sweating too it's a wrap

shit fuckin blows, makes me gross and sweaty, and an ugly face is like a sore thumb in sunlight

Must be nice to have access to sunlight. I have been forced to wageslave the night shift for over a year now and wish I could just lay down and tan

My windows were boarded up for years. The board's have since been removed and the light bothers me.

When the light comes in and rapes your eyes :feelsree:

Haven't seen the sun in 2 years.

it's because it's a sign of depression , you can make many threads starting with " Incel trait : (random depression signs) " .
we all have depression , and not just normal depression. gigadepression.

I love the sunlight but some days I hate it.

I wear sunscreen everyday even indoors. My eyes also can't stand sunlight, I'm super sensitive to it.

True, my mom would always wonder why my room was so dark.

it's because it's a sign of depression , you can make many threads starting with " Incel trait : (random depression signs) " .

It makes me catch on fire