Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you hate parties

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★
if you enjoyed one you're just a failed normie at this point.

Henry Cavill is incel too since he doesn't like parties as well

THIS SITE IS SLOW TODAY

He unironically has an incel personality if you actually look into what he does
I do know that about him. He just doesn't get treated like us because of his looks

I do know that about him. He just doesn't get treated like us because of his looks
Yeah because looks is the most important thing, but he plays a lot of single player games and paints Warhammer figures. If I had those same hobbies I would be told "girls don't like nerdy hobbies BROOOOOOO."

I'v never been invited to a party with people around my age.

Nothing fun in parties anyways if making out with a foid and doing drugs isn't possible. It has to be adventurous. You can blast music, drink and smoke cigarettes at home too, save a shitton of money and not getting mogged unless you go to 4brag.

Never been to a party

Nothing fun in parties anyways if making out with a foid and doing drugs isn't possible. It has to be adventurous. You can blast music, drink and smoke cigarettes at home too, save a shitton of money and not getting mogged unless you go to 4brag.
Still none of those appeal me, only monkeys who yell a lot love those, video games are only the greatest cope.

Yeah I bet if he was ugly he would be rotting with us
I honestly think he's one of the only chads who will be able to cope efficiently if he turned ugly

I honestly think he's one of the only chads who will be able to cope efficiently if he turned ugly
Yeah tbh he would still have a good life because he has good eye colour and body shape

Yeah tbh he would still have a good life because he has good eye colour and body shape
Nah I meant like if he lost all his looks and had no physical appeal. He has the personality of an ugly nerd and he would just tap into that and be even more autistic about his gaming hobbies.

I'm yet to read a "IncelTrait" post that actually mentions a IncelTrait.

And not just the most normie shit imaginable. Very true, you hate parties, such Incel, you are so unique and not like other boys at all.

Nah I meant like if he lost all his looks and had no physical appeal. He has the personality of an ugly nerd and he would just tap into that and be even more autistic about his gaming hobbies.
Yeah at least he can be a famous gamer or something

I'm yet to read a "IncelTrait" post that actually mentions a IncelTrait.

And not just the most normie shit imaginable. Very true, you hate parties, such Incel, you are so unique and not like other boys at all.
Biggest incel trait is being ugly. All the other "incel traits" would just be quirky character traits if an attractive person were to have them.

Still none of those appeal me, only monkeys who yell a lot love those, video games are only the greatest cope.
I think many incels would still enjoy a night like that if given a chance. I agree that all of what I mentioned is shit in reality. This is why I hate introverted NEET sexhavers the most of sexhaver groups even though it's always a good thing if a relationship isn't formed with filthy stuff such as drugs, alcohol and clubbing.