Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you hate having experiences or learning something late

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate it when I have experiences and I learn something that I could’ve learned a year ago or 2 perfectly. I hate that the information I’ve learned about the topics I currently love have only come from the past 2 years and I regret not being interested in them as a child. I hate when I see those far younger than me learn this material knowing I wasn’t like them. Now that I’m 18 I don’t have the satisfaction of having learned complex knowledge and talking about specific topics that the average adult doesn’t know. I associate a lot of the stuff I learned and experiences I had by certain time periods in life and wish I could’ve picked up this information or had these experiences before that time period. I hate the fact I didn’t sign up earlier on this website for example I wish I signed up in 2020. I hate the fact that if I do have accomplishments in the future that i didn’t accomplish them earlier. I despite it when I see fun or interesting events that happen during a certain year and the fact that I wasn’t aware of it or I was and brushed it off. It’s so unfair that I didn’t accumulate this knowledge I have about these topics at an earlier or younger age. That i could’ve spoke about this in 2017/2018 as a younger child but had good discussions with those older than me that wasn’t just “memes”. I hate seeing those younger having experiences that I either never had or have had them far later. For the experiences I haven’t had even if I in the future have had them I’ll always regret not doing it earlier. I’ll never have the satisfaction knowing I did this earlier in my life. I wasted my fucking teenage years for something that served me no purpose as a grown man. I regret the time I could’ve spent learning the information I accumulated now. I regret the experiences I could’ve had with friends I see no point in getting into things this late in my life that people started when I was younger. Even if I wanted to play video games or watch anime what would be the fucking purpose if it’s this late in my life it’s best I don’t get these interests plus they’re a waste of time.

Although I've said I learned late in the past, I learned much more than average as a young child for that age.

Although I've said I learned late in the past, I learned much more than average as a young child for that age.
I was like that as a child but then fell behind as a 7th-9th grader

Why do my high quality based threads not get any tractions fuck you retards

Why do my high quality based threads not get any tractions fuck you retards
Space between paragraphs

This is not high quality, this is just another whiny thread

I literally never end up learning cuz I never have social experiences and dont know how to ask

Kepp learning until you become a super based basedcel among this awful sexhaver society. There's always gonna be someone ahead of you, but don't let that stop you.

Kepp learning until you become a super based basedcel among this awful sexhaver society. There's always gonna be someone ahead of you, but don't let that stop you.
I’ll try

You're 18. You haven't even reached adulthood yet. You still have a chance at teen love.

Another way to look at this is that at 18 you already know about the black pill and can plan your life with light of this knowledge. I only found it at my late 20s.

You're 18. You haven't even reached adulthood yet. You still have a chance at teen love.

Another way to look at this is that at 18 you already know about the black pill and can plan your life with light of this knowledge. I only found it at my late 20s.
I’ve known about a lot of things since I was 15-16 but I haven’t truly done them and it’s already pretty much too late for me

I’ve known about a lot of things since I was 15-16 but I haven’t truly done them and it’s already pretty much too late for me
What kind of things?

What kind of things?
you know how fucked the foods are and what to eat? The JQ, how degenerate our society has become and what to do as an individual to improve. The benefits of meditation, wanting to astral project, Looksmaxxing, etc. Now I don’t believe in Looksmaxxing but I do know I look better without glasses which I wear 24/7

I'm 23 yo and still don't get my driving license so yeah..

It’s not your fault you’re an incel just forgive yourself chico

you know how fucked the foods are and what to eat? The JQ, how degenerate our society has become and what to do as an individual to improve. The benefits of meditation, wanting to astral project, Looksmaxxing, etc. Now I don’t believe in Looksmaxxing but I do know I look better without glasses which I wear 24/7
These are thing you can apply and/or keep in mind right now. I'm not saying it's easy, it's not, because you clearly weren't raised to do them so it will require a big shift in behavior, but it's definitely doable. And it's not too late. You're just 18.

These are thing you can apply and/or keep in mind right now. I'm not saying it's easy, it's not, because you clearly weren't raised to do them so it will require a big shift in behavior, but it's definitely doable. And it's not too late. You're just 18.
Idk I see so many ahead of me at a younger age it kinda gets difficult to cope with that

Same I first found out about black pill in my mid 20s but didn’t completely swallow/accept it until my late 20s