Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You hate getting compliments

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Of course due to my NEET lifestyle it became rarer and rarer but I still received these comments by random people (not normies or friends tough) just "advisors" or doctors or something.

Classic ones:

"Hm you aren't dumb."
"Hm you are well spoken"

What that basically means is: "I can't believe how much you fucked your life up, you behave like a down syndrome retard but you aren't, that's strange."

relatable

normieshits say the same shit to me

"Yes, you're smart I can tell." - Middle aged black woman said this to me. Never EVER got compliments on my appearance though cus I'm ugly af and deformed

Old ladies tell me im a nice young man and its difficult for me to fake a smile and find nice things to respond with
they basically are saying
”Thank you young person for being kind to me in my sunset years. If I was young again Id ignore you and mock you behind your back just like every other girl does you sad sack of shit”

Old ladies tell me im a nice young man and its difficult for me to fake a smile and find nice things to respond with
they basically are saying
”Thank you young person for being kind to me in my sunset years. If I was young again Id ignore you and mock you behind your back just like every other girl does you sad sack of shit”
:feelskek::feelskek:

Screen Shot 2021 05 08 at 105129 PM

I don't always get complimented, but when I do, I don't believe them

Also not knowing how to respond to a compliment and standing there like a dead fish, incel trait