Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you had shit attendance at school

psyop

psyop

Larp
★★
Every week I’d always miss 1 or 2 days cuz I had no incentive to attend. I was starved at home then sent to school expected to compete with people who had private tutors and to socialize like a normal person. It didn’t help that I had no mum or warm house to wake up to. Regardless I left with good grades but it’s pointless now cuz I’m neet

lolno you would be expelled after more than 10 per semester, making those missed days the most expensive currency possible

Yes. I hated going to my loud ethnic filled low IQ degenerate school.

Can't relate, i basically never skipped a day unless i had to, even though i hated that shithole.

Private tutors didnt do anything for me because i simply sucked naturally in math and there was nothing i could do about it. I didnt even really care that i got bad grades in math, but my parents tried and tried because they want me to be/become a good goy with good grades