Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you get your ass beat because you are weak

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
As a skinny person I have been seen as weak and bullied throughout my entire life. On multiple occasions in school I had my ass beat because they knew I couldn't fight back with my fucking weak twig arms. I thought it would end after high school but it continued on in college and even after. Even recently i was beat for no reason because I made the mistake of walking at night. They definitely picked me to beat for my build and autistic mannerisms. If I ever get sent to prison I will definitely be taken advantage of in the showers :feelsrope: :feelspuke:

Anyone else?

I am weak, but I don't get my ass beaten. I look like a school shooter so they're afraid I would retaliate against them if they physically harm me.

If you cared you would of roided by now and learn how to fight.

sam colt made man equal (in Escape from Tarkov)

Can’t relate. My whole life I was bloatmaxxed and was too big to be bullied. In fact, in my youth I was the one who beat up skinnyfags.

I have childish small hands and tiny wrists/narrow shoulders. People assume I'm weak and I'm often target of bullying/mocking and disrespect.

Never got ass beat. I beat up other faggots. Being mocked for being Chinki Curry has given me anger issues.

As a skinny person I have been seen as weak and bullied throughout my entire life. On multiple occasions in school I had my ass beat because they knew I couldn't fight back with my fucking weak twig arms. I thought it would end after high school but it continued on in college and even after. Even recently i was beat for no reason because I made the mistake of walking at night. They definitely picked me to beat for my build and autistic mannerisms. If I ever get sent to prison I will definitely be taken advantage of in the showers :feelsrope: :feelspuke:

Anyone else?
me too

Anyone else?

Anyone else?
True

Can’t relate. My whole life I was bloatmaxxed and was too big to be bullied. In fact, in my youth I was the one who beat up skinnyfags.
then you should fuck off from this site then because your the one that we hate. You probalbly fucked lots of hot girls to you piease of shit.

the more good you are, the more people will take advantage of you

You know? I know a few popular twinks in our forum.

Do something about it or you'll be beaten up so bad and posted on the Internet for all to see

Do something about it or you'll be beaten up so bad and posted on the Internet for all to see
What can possibly be done the damage is done and there is no turning back

What can possibly be done the damage is done and there is no turning back
Either stay armed & ready (train to improve yourself) or gym-maxx there's no in-between

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back