Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You get the feeling that nothing you are experiencing is real.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
I can't be the only one who experiences this odd feeling that everything around me is fake. Like some matrix type shit.

I'm too numb and dissociated to feel anything or experience anything

I'm too numb and dissociated to feel anything or experience anything
Exactly, I feel almost nothing, there's something lacking in life that I don't have.

More like borderline trait.

When I was a lot younger I had sudden episodes that only lasted for 5-10 mins where I'd feel like nothing was real, as if I were viewing the world from third person (but not out of body). Grew out of it and haven't had one for over a decade.

I have no idea lol, I haven't been diagnosed with anything at all so far.
Look into it and see which traits you have, getting (((diagnosed))) by a (((therapist))) doesn't really change anything

bpd

make an appointment with a psychiatrist. Take the jewpills and get PAID NEETbux. :feelsaww:

Dude, many a times I have come close to doing something outright idiotic because for a brief moment I thought I was living in a stimulation and nothing is real

Im dissociated a lot of the time and live in my own fantasy world. Each year that passes life feels 5% more simulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back