Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait - you get nervous when talking to people and forget what you wanted to say

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was at the gym and I forgot my gym membership card so I couldn’t scan and go in. I had to tell the front desk my phone number so they can let me in, when I was saying my number I kept stuttering and getting certain digits wrong and ended up spending 3 minutes at the front desk trying to tell them the number, at last I just wrote my number on a paper and handed to the person because my anxiety got so bad I didn’t want to talk anymore. I hate it when I have to tell the front desk my number because I barely use it so I can’t even remember it. The front desk foid is probably laughing at how autistic I am

Certified mentalcel trait haha

Lol, my gym just makes me sign in with barcode on the app. Pretty efficient

I had to do a business meeting for my dad, it was a big chance for me to show my dad that I am actually important, but I ended up embarrassing myself and my dads company by behaving like a incompetent autist and i forgot what i wanted to say, because of how nervous i was

yeah, I always forget and then I feel extreme pressure to say something and need to improvise, so I say something absolutely autistic:feelsugh:
after that, you start to feel even more nervous and spill spaghetti left and right, just want to get out of that situation asap :worryfeels:
Certified mentalcel trait haha
this

I was at the gym and I forgot my gym membership card so I couldn’t scan and go in. I had to tell the front desk my phone number so they can let me in, when I was saying my number I kept stuttering and getting certain digits wrong and ended up spending 3 minutes at the front desk trying to tell them the number, at last I just wrote my number on a paper and handed to the person because my anxiety got so bad I didn’t want to talk anymore. I hate it when I have to tell the front desk my number because I barely use it so I can’t even remember it. The front desk foid is probably laughing at how autistic I am
How tf are you racist and autistic at the same time??? Pick a struggle :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Happens often.

I either overshare or board-up. I can't have a normal conversation, steer the subject, investigate my curiosity about the other person, etc.

It's a common PTSD symptom.

I'm just ugly and have been bullied a lot. So, I think it's normal for people like me to have that trait.

:feelswhat:
I thought I had it bad. I can do shit like that fine it’s only when I have to actually converse that I become a retard

yeah, I always forget and then I feel extreme pressure to say something and need to improvise, so I say something absolutely autistic:feelsugh:
after that, you start to feel even more nervous and spill spaghetti left and right, just want to get out of that situation asap :worryfeels:

this
THIS :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Especially when the person is staring at you they're like "I aint got time to waste spit it out or gtfo" makes me nervous asf

same, i could be in the middle of a sentence and then my brain starts drawing a blank.
ill forget what im saying and what was being spoken about lmfao...happened once during a school presentation... i had to start that section all over again