Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You get nervous when talking to foids over the phone

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I had to talk with a foid public servant over the phone today and she was the one who called me. After the call i realized this was the first foid i've talked to in a few years over the phone. I hate to say it but it makes me nervous. Even if it's not sexual in any way, i always imagine her being my GF or a foid who is interested in me since i never talk to foids, it's even better if she has a nice voice. I'm so sex deprived that i almost put my hand inside my pants when talking to her. Sure she might be hideous in real life but it brings me some kind of joy and anxiety at the same time. You can't witness her reaction to you being ugly.

I'm not nervous at all talking to foids. I treat them like males, and am unemotional when I speak.

I'm not nervous at all talking to foids. I treat them like males, and am unemotional when I speak.
I'm unemotional too. It's not like i change my voice to a cuck voice or anything, like alot of guys do.

I think that I am the only retard in the world who gets way more nervous over the phone than IRL. Not related only to foids tbh.

never got any opportunity. never got any digits.

I get nervous when I'm speaking to foids because all they ever showed me was contempt.