Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: you get mogged even in your dreams.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Seeing all those posts about dreams made me think that i have a recurrent dream: there is this girl i like (often an old onetitis but it's replaced randomly, sometimes, by girls that maybe i've met ONCE in my life, or reallly old classrom mates) and another guy, better than me (i could know him or he's someone unknown) comes and gets the girl without effort.

I think it's the single thing i've dreamed the most in my entire life, along with thieves robbing my house.

Last edited:
You get mogged even in your dreams bro its over.

I had a weird dream last night. In my dream, I threw a molotov cocktail at the cops. Fuck the police.

I've had some similar experiences before, but it's not really that I get mogged, only that I expect something to happen only to wake up too soon. The worst dreams are when I dream that I'm somehow still in highschool.

I've had a lot of sex dreams lately, however i never manage to come in those dreams.

i dont dream of chads.

its over for dreamercels