Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You get mad every time you see a girl

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
When I'm out in public, every time I see a girl around my age a burst of anger/depression hits me especially if she's pretty or she's wearing revealing clothing. I get angry/depressed because I already know for a fact that I'll never have a chance with any of them. Just the other day at school, I made eye contact with one of the girls in my classroom and she gave me a dirty look. I simply just glared at her back (I would've slapped her but there was a security guard in the classroom at the time.) It sucks that girls nowadays have such high standards because now not even average-looking guys have a chance with any of the chicks out here.

No reply pill :feelsrope:

Not really. I´m just indifferent

I get indescribably frustrated when I see one.

Not necessarily hate, but I get a deep hate when I see couples younger than me or the same age as me. Because I never had an opportunity to get loved.

And because fuck society, I refuse to make friends, I became an ass.

Accurate.

I just hope she gets blind sided by a bus.

Not necessarily hate, but I get a deep hate when I see couples younger than me or the same age as me. Because I never had an opportunity to get loved.

I just get depressed for a while, then i get on my copes to forget the pain.

And the worst thing is, back in caveman-times you could have just attacked the guy, killed him and make his woman your slave, and if you are stronger than the normie she's with, you still feel frustrated because of this ancient instinct to attack him

And because fuck society, I refuse to make friends, I became an ass.
Same, but I react like this no matter of the age of a couple

if you only knew what i think about her.

I enjoy looking at girls ngl, but I get very sad afterwards.

I just gauge if they're pretty and then if I would have sex with them or not

IZk_AI.gif

I get angry that Chad is fucking her and not me

my hs was CHOCK FULL of GIGA STACIES and the male:female ratio was 1:2 but I was UTTERLY SUBHUMAN. possibly the UGLIEST in the ENTIRE SCHOOL. and it was a big one. I was brutally raging and wanted to hard rope myself every single day :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Yeah, I get angry, too. And frustrated. And then I go home and get depressed. And then I drink and get high.