Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You get jealous when you see other guys interacting with foids

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Every time I go to school, I see guys having positive interactions with foids and it makes me jealous (I usually see this in the hallways). Like the dude would be talking and the girl would smile or laugh. Of course, I can't make a girl smile nor laugh because I'm an ugly autistic subhuman.

Last edited:
you're just jealous:foidSoy:

I remember being jealous whenever I saw my oneitis talk to other guys, It's ironic since I don't own her or have any right to dictate who she talks to.

I remember being jealous whenever I saw my oneitis talk to other guys, It's ironic since I don't own her or have any right to dictate who she talks to.
Same

Me too. She used to talk with a tallfag two year younger than me despite she was 1 year older than me. That's was brutal.

If you can get used to it, you just start feeling like an alien observing humans.

Truecel trait: you don't give 2 shits about what others are doing,they're invisible to you.

high neuroticism is a brutal impairment

I only get jealous when it's a girl I'm attracted to. Which is unfortunately a lot of women.