Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you get into physical fights with your parents

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
My family situation has been getting worse since my disease has made me even more of a burden to my dad than I typically am. I get into verbal and physical fights with him.

My family situation has been getting worse since my disease has made me even more of a burden to my dad than I typically am. I get into verbal and physical fights with him.
That's brutal. What if you kill him?

Whitecel moment. Do you call your mom a bitch ?

Curry is a curse. I don't understand how a culture so rich with food, science and art can be so dirty and repulsive. Indian culture is everything foids hate.

Curry is a curse.
This is the worst fate anyone can bear. Death by a thousand small cuts. Its torturous existence that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
I don't understand how a culture so rich with food, science and art can be so dirty and repulsive.
Food?? You think we all eat butter chicken and rich naan bread? Bullshit. Our food is the lowest quality in the world. We barely eat any protein. Its all carbs, bad oil and spices which destroys our digestive systems and metabolism. And what science and art? All the innovation has come from the West. Every modern day comfort has been brought to us by Whites. And we BARELY have any art. I challenge you to find 5 curry fine art teachers who can accurately portray anatomy with accuracy.

Food?? You think we all eat butter chicken and rich naan bread? Bullshit. Our food is the lowest quality in the world. We barely eat any protein. Its all carbs, bad oil and spices which destroys our digestive systems and metabolism. And what science and art? All the innovation has come from the West. Every modern day comfort has been brought to us by Whites. And we BARELY have any art. I challenge you to find 5 curry fine art teachers who can accurately portray anatomy with accuracy.
@JayGoptri thoughts?

Lmao you have good reasons to shit on a shit culture but I don't agree with your arguments. If a white woman could make a dish 1/10th as good as a butter chicken this forum wouldn't even exist. People would be eating all day from the white whores. Plus India is very important in science come on. Ramanujan is literally the ultimate argument for the superiority of men over women in science. The dude has NO FORMAL EDUCATION and managed to mog white men and women with his indian 200 IQ brain.

Plus India is very important in science come on. Ramanujan is literally the ultimate argument for the superiority of men over women in science. The dude has NO FORMAL EDUCATION and managed to mog white men and women with his indian 200 IQ brain.

WRESTLING EMPIRE THE LONE EXECUTOR VERSUS THE WEREQ

FIGHT! PLACE YOUR BETS GENTLEMEN AND MENTLEGEN

thoughts @wereq

No thoughts. Just depression and suicidal tendencies.
dumb! start thinking about how to win your wrestling match against lone executor

dumb! start thinking about how to win your wrestling match against lone executor
My dad is very fragile. I have to be careful not to get into fights with him because I could end up killing him, which I absolutely don't want to do. I don't want to go to prison. My life is already very bad, so I don't want to make things even worse than they are now.

My dad is very fragile. I have to be careful not to get into fights with him because I could end up killing him, which I absolutely don't want to do. I don't want to go to prison. My life is already very bad, so I don't want to make things even worse than they are now.
How bad is the fighting and what triggers you to attack him? Do you still have unresolved childhood trauma or do you just argue with him about stupid shit and get into fights? Does he fight back or just lay there and take it?

ANNIHILATE HIM BY SUPLEX, HITMAN

It happens. You need to put distance and space between yourselves.

His criticism of Indian food and culture.
About food he is correct.

About the culture, it depends what aspects and when.

Of course the West dominates. But that is because it had a superior religion which eventually led to superior civilization. Today that civilization is also dying so, it's over. Decadence. In the distant past however, the Indus valley civilization did come up with a very robust language and set of philosophies to describe almost everything they had encountered up till that point. The hymn itself, poem, (Sutra) stanza, whatever you want to call it (Rhymes) was thought up and expressed in Sanskrit.

I need to really fuck up my dad here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back