Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you get ignored in group chats if you ever make it in one.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Whenever I’m in a group chat whether it’s with irl friends, incels or work colleagues I am ignored.

With the group chat at work I’m not meant to be ignored when I ask for help on something but I am.

I suppose truecels who are NEET don’t end up on any group chats.

#nopussynolabor

You have a "groupchat" with friends? :dafuckfeels:

Mogs me, but it's to be expected; as a subhuman, you're looked down upon in a negative light due to the horn effect and generally treated with contempt either way due to your status in the hierarchy, very often simply being used as someone to make others look better in a friend group, thus generally leading to lesser respect and your being ignored by others. :feelsclown:

Yeah, I notice that as well when I was in high school and university. Didn't had much of a social circle, but like when you do group projects and such, and so on.

Incels are just meant to be the listeners and background characters.

Last edited:
You have a "groupchat" with friends? :dafuckfeels:

Mogs me, but it's to be expected; as a subhuman, you're looked down upon in a negative light due to the horn effect and generally treated with contempt either way due to your status in the hierarchy, very often simply being used as someone to make others look better in a friend group, thus generally leading to lesser respect and your being ignored by others. :feelsclown:
Technically I do have a group chat with irl friends. They were uni friends and it used to be a lot more active then but it has been ages since I graduated and everyone has moved on with their lives and it’s mostly dead now

I've been ignored on this forum :feelskek: imagine irl

I have felt ignored my entire life,not Justin group chats

I used to be in school group chat and i never texted in it jfl

Whenever I’m in a group chat whether it’s with irl friends, incels or work colleagues I am ignored.

With the group chat at work I’m not meant to be ignored when I ask for help on something but I am.

I suppose truecels who are NEET don’t end up on any group chats.
What's weird is I've been in group chats with almost every type of person, incel, autist, etc... And I'm always ignored. Don't even have to be NT to make friends there's just something that holds us back.