Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: you get friendzoned by the ugly girl

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Some user posted a thread about him being put in the friendzone by an ugly girl. She then ghosts him and dates a high tier normie. This goes to show that all women are the same regardless if they are ugly or not.

My looksmatch friendzoned me and got with a HTN nigger, brutal.

I had a crush on an ugly girl in school once
I went to ask her out, i wish i was friendzoned, but no
She rejected me in the most brutal way possible. She basically analyzed my body, and very loudly, in front of hundreds of students, named every single bad feature she could find on me as a reason as to why she'd never date me.

She rejected me in the most brutal way possible. She basically analyzed my body, and very loudly, in front of hundreds of students, named every single bad feature she could find on me as a reason as to why she'd never date me.
Toxic femininity

Toxic femininity
Personally after that, i wouldn't date her either anyway, that was a bad display of her horrible personality. She needs to work on that.

Men are largely to blame as well. So many sad, desperate sacks of shit pissing away their money and time for toilets. hypergamy looks more realistic in the minds of toilets when chad dates a Becky and normies date sub 5's; thus, they elevate their standards.

Men are largely to blame as well. So many sad, desperate sacks of shit pissing away their money and time for toilets. hypergamy looks more realistic in the minds of toilets when chad dates a Becky and normies date sub 5's; thus, they elevate their standards.
You are absolutely correct. Women tend to have temper tantrums when they see a Chad dating an ugly woman.

You are absolutely correct. Women tend to have temper tantrums when they see a Chad dating an ugly woman.
Now every Becky has been deluded into thinking they're somehow more worthy of chad.

Ive tried land whales back then and even they rejected me. Tried the ugliest of foids and i got rejected. So pretty much

Some user posted a thread about him being put in the friendzone by an ugly girl. She then ghosts him and dates a high tier normie. This goes to show that all women are the same regardless if they are ugly or not.
Agreed. now low tier becky settle for high tier normies.

Even the ugly girl ignored me.

i’ll never forget when a landwhale said i was ugly and ruining her photo like bitch you take up all the space in the photo

She's a real bitch, but at least she was honest about the reason.

ER that foid

Friendzone is reddit tier milennial nonsense used by orbiters useless term

Yeah foids get repulsed by me so much that I can't even get into the friendzone :feelsrope:

well I feel like this forum should be a bit more welcoming toward normies who don't want to or can't date down then instead of calling them volcels at every opportunity. I've even seen a user getting their post deleted and warned for "humble bragging" when another fucking guy specifically asked him about his sexual experiences and he stated that the only 2 women he was with were mogged by him, ruined his life and drained all his resources. I'm not claiming their issues should get as much validation as that of truecels but I feel like we need some sort of manosphere coalition if we want something to change instead of edgeposting 24/7

Not friendzoned but rejected. I asked a land whale out and she told me i looked like a bone and too malnourished. I had another one with crooked nose and chubby tell me i wasnt her type.

well I feel like this forum should be a bit more welcoming toward normies who don't want to or can't date down then instead of calling them volcels at every opportunity. I've even seen a user getting their post deleted and warned for "humble bragging" when another fucking guy specifically asked him about his sexual experiences and he stated that the only 2 women he was with were mogged by him, ruined his life and drained all his resources. I'm not claiming their issues should get as much validation as that of truecels but I feel like we need some sort of manosphere coalition if we want something to change instead of edgeposting 24/7
Normies are fakecels end of story

r/ForeverAloneWithoutChad

Normies are fakecels end of story
it's a derogatory term in this forum
you could just call em failed normies or nearcels but you would rather call em that which I think comes off as completely dismissive toward their issues. I don't really get that

it's a derogatory term in this forum
you could just call em failed normies or nearcels but you would rather be completely dismissive toward their issues and call em that. I don't really get it
It's called Incels.is not normies.is, and if you don't like that then leave.

It's called Incels.is not normies.is, and if you don't like that then leave.
Bruh I have said this Hundreds of times where in the definition of involuntary celibate does it say you must either be skinny short or fat to be considered incel. RageLogic Kek

I got rejected by someone I thought was impossible to be rejected by, she was a legit 1/10. Short and wide, fat, BROWN with ugly teeths but I thought to myself "hey, who am I to judge, I am ugly as hell too". She got truly repulsed by me, like she couldn't believe that I actually had a shot with her.

B-r-u-t-al.

Trucel trait: You can't be an orbiter due to repulsive looks.