Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Incel trait]: You get dirty and smell very fast, showers not helping

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I can take shower in the morning, soaping my whole body.
Then in the evening im again sticky, my armpits and feet smell, hairs look like shit, i just feel generally dirty.
And then there is Chad, doesn`t take showers for weeks - no smell and perfect skin:feelsUgh:

Certain deodorants and powders help.

Then in the evening im again sticky, my armpits and feet smell, hairs look like shit, i just feel generally dirty.
And then there is Chad, doesn`t take showers for weeks - no smell and perfect skin:feelsUgh:
Yes, I have very good hygiene, but just naturally shitty teeth (like everyone in my family), severe akne/other skin problems and extremely fatty hair.

Asians don't even perspirate

Yep,shit genes
Yes, I have very good hygiene, but just naturally shitty teeth (like everyone in my family), severe akne/other skin problems and extremely fatty hair.
You must do accutane ,it saves your life

Haha

If Chads do smell, Foids will find it appealing and manly.

I have this problem
Because I'm so hairy i sweat a lot and then I start smelling bad

:feelsrope:

maybe you can have an armpit surgery
I am ldaring for one month now and haven't taken a shower,I don't think I smell especially bad

my skin is good,but it doesnot matter much,looks are determined by bones

Diet plays a huge part of smell btw

im obese and have diseases so im not only ugly but also smelly and dumb to add onto that
i feel a lot of incels also dont shower properly because there is no motivation to do so. If you were getting regular pussy you would make effort to keep triMmed and clean. As an incel who cares if your hair is oily and you have bad breath?
we can always just hide with clothes or masks or hats and such

my hair is very fine and gets greasy fast :feelscry: