Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you get banned from every normie forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
You may hide your true self for a while, but ultimately the urge to troll normies and speak truths about women gets too high.

I've been a compulsive troll as long as I've used Internet. Getting normies seething is the most happy feeling of my life after cooming.

I get banned for revealing my vast knowledge about the Jews.

yes, it gets quite annoying :feelsjuice:

There are some things you can say that for some reasons makes normies explode in infinte fury and literally turns them insane with murderous rage.
Like the simple fact there aren't enough women for every man.

I've been banned or muted on many places for trolling, I can;t help it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I got banned from /lit/ and i still don´t know why

I got banned from hundreds of discords for spitting blackpill facts.

You can say ANYTHING you want in discord chats, but the minute you say anything even remotely bad about women, BOOM! Instant ban or everyone turns into fucking soy faggots:soy::foidSoy: and gang up on you.

Doesn’t happen to me. I just get banned/muted for being an annoying awkward retard.

can relate. i get banned everywhere. youtube, FB, reddit to name a few. there is no free speech.

You have a pretty high power level.

I don't even go on normie forums because I know I won't be accepted or last long there.

i just get banned not so much for trolling, which i do often do, im just clever and do it in a subtle way which makes it hard to discern. what i cant avoid is just openly declaring my deep content for women, and naturally forums are filled with disgusting soycucks whose sole speck of happiness dwells from defending women that spite them.

I hate that every internet watering hole has become a leftist echo chamber where you're expected to agree with 100% of what people say. It's fucking crazy. And should you ever so much as step over the smallest line you are taken out back like old yeller and put down. This is why whenever I meet new people I go out of my way to say at least one offensive joke to test the waters. It never fails to expose the concealed CRT Stalinist. We should be able to say what we want. That is the hallmark of a free society.
I concur

I hate normies
I hate that every internet watering hole has become a leftist echo chamber where you're expected to agree with 100% of what people say. It's fucking crazy. And should you ever so much as step over the smallest line you are taken out back like old yeller and put down. This is why whenever I meet new people I go out of my way to say at least one offensive joke to test the waters. It never fails to expose the concealed CRT Stalinist. We should be able to say what we want. That is the hallmark of a free society.
This so much, I used a forum and it went from far right to left liberal in a year must have something behind it ngl

You may hide your true self for a while, but ultimately the urge to troll normies and speak truths about women gets too high.

I've been a compulsive troll as long as I've used Internet. Getting normies seething is the most happy feeling of my life after cooming.
literally my life story :feelshaha: