Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You frequently experience sudden, intense sadness.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★
I get extremely depressed when I'm not playing video games or masturbating. My life is a nightmare that gets worse with each passing day. I would cry but my eyes are dry from long sleepless nights. My sisters are living their tutorial-mode worryless lives while I rot in sadness. I would have necked long ago if I wasn't a coward.

I get extremely depressed when I'm not playing video games or masturbating. My life is a nightmare that gets worse with each passing day. I would cry but my eyes are dry from long sleepless nights. My sisters are living their tutorial-mode worryless lives while I rot in sadness. I would have necked long ago if I wasn't a coward.
We live parrelel lives man, just I dont have any noodle sisters hopefully

I always do when I see what a shitty life I have compared to others my age.
It's like I'm handicapped and can't do the things others do, and it makes me angry.
I guess I will never be able to experience human life.

I always do when I see what a shitty life I have compared to others my age.
It's like I'm handicapped and can't do the things others do, and it makes me angry.
I guess I will never be able to experience human life.
It’s honestly not that bad when its just yourself, but when you see their parties, their girls, their social medias ofc you’re gonna be jealous.

Idk I feel bored when I'm doing things and fine when I'm not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back