Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you filled up the shitter

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
In public restrooms you’re one of the motherfuckers who shit s everywhere and all over the seat with fruity darrhea

I don't shit in public cus i don't go outside but i have IBS and i get diarrhea lot

You really should be leaving these gifts in the ladys stalls.

Why not just take a dump straight on the floor? Fuck this gay earth.

Do you know how port o potty’s have a separate urinal for men. I walked into one and someone shit in the urinal part of it

Idk why this made me laugh so hard :feelskek:
Yo I actually did this once in highschool and they mentioned it in assembly. Big school too.:smonk:

Some low-inhib god managed to "lay a brick" right in the corridor. Mogged the shit out of me.

Last edited:
Yo I actually did this once in highschool and they mentioned it in assembly. Big school too.:smonk:

Some low-inhib god managed to "lay a brick" right in the corridor. Mogged the shit out of me.
could never hope to do a stunt like that when there are cameras everywhere and shit

besides they only let the guy in my class get away with stuff because he was chad

could never hope to do a stunt like that when there are cameras everywhere and shit

besides they only let the guy in my class get away with stuff because he was chad
There's cameras in your school shitter? No fucking way, I don't beleive it.

There's cameras in your school shitter? No fucking way, I don't beleive it.
no, just near the bathroom and it's quite obvious they would realize who it was since unlike the shitter chad nobody would be there to defend me

No...I was too anxious to defecate in public bathrooms...I could barely defecate in the CHW restrooms.

I used to have a shitting issue as a kid and teen. Used to not shit for days and days. Not because I was constipated but because I was scared. Scared shitless :feelskek:

For real tho I don’t know why I was like that. I even took massive shits and picked my shit up out of the toilet and put it in a plastic bag and hid it beneath the sink. :giga: I know…weird as fuck

It’s nice to shit and use the poop

I used to have a shitting issue as a kid and teen. Used to not shit for days and days. Not because I was constipated but because I was scared. Scared shitless :feelskek:

For real tho I don’t know why I was like that. I even took massive shits and picked my shit up out of the toilet and put it in a plastic bag and hid it beneath the sink. :giga: I know…weird as fuck
:feelswhat:

Those dumb fuck fill up the toilet with shit

After not taking a dump for two days i ate a couple of bit macs, wanted to take a dump so bad so I literally RAN to the mall, got inside the foids restroom and took a HUGE diarrhea dump all over the seat and they had to endure my subhuman shit smell :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: These toilets were so disgusted and repulsed by me and couldn’t do anything but smell my big macs:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Shit was everywhere ?

based and shitpilled
@NorthernWind

Can't confirm.

currycel trait

Do you know how port o potty’s have a separate urinal for men. I walked into one and someone shit in the urinal part of it
I never shatted in public toilets but holy shit this is based:feelshaha:

curry moment :feelsdevil::lul:

why not go in the toilets bathroom and leave a coomy surprise on the seat or floor :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

over