Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You feel sadness when you finish a great game/anime

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The more hours you put into it, the sadder you feel.

Escapism is truly bittersweet. :fuk:

Incel-Trait: You want to nuke this gay planet.

this used to happen to me but i don't feel it as much anymore. i wish it did though, i still chase for that feeling ngl

The solution is to play a game that never finishes.

Incel trait: You can't enjoy most games anymore

this used to happen to me but i don't feel it as much anymore. i wish it did though, i still chase for that feeling ngl
Same, i used to get so emotionally invested and feeling bittersweet after finishing some game. Now im dead inside. My little nephew fought to hold back tears when he finished super mario sunshine.

yes then i think about the story, plot and do research to know more about the characters storylines and philosophy.
gaming has been my life. gaming is the ultimate form of art, creativity, technology and storytelling.

although i am not talking about modern day shitting feminist games and games like fartnite.

yes then i think about the story, plot and do research to know more about the characters storylines and philosophy.
gaming has been my life. gaming is the ultimate form of art, creativity, technology and storytelling.
View attachment 485695

although i am not talking about modern day shitting feminist games and games like fartnite.
Same with me imo desu tbh ngl

Games were always a substitue for fulfilling relations and real life experiences to me. And most of the time it worked. The problem is only you have to continue playing good games to fill the foid, it's similar to drugs actually. If you don't, you realize that you have nothing except that, your real life is a barren wasteland and you get depressed.

When i beat FFXII i obsessed over it for years about the world, characters, lore, secrets. This was before i had internet access so i was replaying the game over and over again.

Incel trait: You can't enjoy most games anymore
I can but only because I'm mentally stuck at 14 and I also have a lot of free time.

I would even say I enjoy them more, since I'm far more analytical than back then. When I play them I want to understand every single mechanic and piece of lore there is and totally 100% the game. Also I'm more educated now and understand when games refer to shit in different religions, literatures etc... which makes them more enjoyable.

Last edited:
we need to 2Dmaxxx by learning japanese, rewatching it and living in the lore

I hope I can find some people here who learn japanese with me at one point

I tried a few times. Unsuccesfully :fuk: I would love to know it, since most English dubs are fucking abhorrent.

Btw. I agree that we need to 2D and fictionmaxx. Fuck reality. We need to live in better and more interesting worlds, at leasts mentally.

Can relate. Arthur Morgan and Joel Miller :cryfeels:

I tried a few times. Unsuccesfully :fuk: I would love to know it, since most English dubs are fucking abhorrent.

Btw. I agree that we need to 2D and fictionmaxx. Fuck reality. We need to live in better and more interesting worlds, at leasts mentally.
this is good guide altough I would start audio later and start with kanji first

I definitely know what I would do if I ever have 3 months completely free

I did learn bits of japanese cutie-cat. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

They killed Joel :feelsrope: just like they killed Rick in the comics:feelsrope:
True. I actually thought it was good. Very sad but good. Too many people on the internet get all pissy about their heroes dying and want everyone to survive but that just makes it silly.

If you play EU4 the game never ends

I dont know what the fuck im going to do after finishing library of ruina. :feelsrope:

incel trait: you don't browse incels.is

Looks kind of like Slay the spire lmao

But without cartoonish graphics and better story and music. and bossfights . Oh boy LOR bossfights are brutal and beautifully made.

But without cartoonish graphics and better story and music. and bossfights . Oh boy LOR bossfights are brutal and beautifully made.
But you have to start runs over and over again? (Your deck gets restarted) like in a roguelike? Not a big fan of such games tbh. I also criticized that in slay the spire.

btw what anime did you finish?

But you have to start runs over and over again? (Your deck gets restarted) like in a roguelike? Not a big fan of such games tbh. I also criticized that in slay the spire.

No , You can save your decks and import them to key pages whenever you want.

i've already watched every anime that suits my interests so i'm pretty much done with that medium as a hole but when it comes to games there's so much shit I have yet to play because I keep forgetting how to pirate them. So I haven't really felt this type of sadness at all recently, but I get what you mean

I will probably do so in 5-10 years tbh. Main problem with learning Japanese is that it will take 2300 hours so like 3-5 years of dedicated 2 hours a day studying to get good. Really a massive fucking pain.
i've already watched every anime that suits my interests so i'm pretty much done with that medium as a hole but when it comes to games there's so much shit I have yet to play because I keep forgetting how to pirate them. So I haven't really felt this type of sadness at all recently, but I get what you mean
I have gotten into the habit of rotating copes. Do novels for a few weeks then anime then games etc. Only cope I have kept 100% consistent almost is manga as of recent as it only takes a few minutes for quick entertainment value.

Last edited:
True. I actually thought it was good. Very sad but good. Too many people on the internet get all pissy about their heroes dying and want everyone to survive but that just makes it silly.
Yeah but it be bettER if it was a true hERo

I will probably do so in 5-10 years tbh. Main problem with learning Japanese is that it will take 2300 hours so like 3-5 years of dedicated 2 hours a day studying to get good. Really a massive fucking pain.
its very rewarding though

It s kinda of an autistic special interest for me to write and study kanjis (the letters) and in general japanese

I did that for half a year once instead of studying, was really cool best time in my college life

but forgot most of it since I didnt do anything for 1.5 years

nevertheless I could and would do all day if my other needs were met
JAPANESE IS LIKE LATIN FOR INCELDOM

I experienced that kind of sadness when I was younger. Doesn’t affect me now.

I have gotten into the habit of rotating copes. Do novels for a few weeks then anime then games etc. Only cope I have kept 100% consistent almost is manga as of recent as it only takes a few minutes for quick entertainment value.
What's your favourite manga Truecel? I loved Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie which is probably one of the best films ever and the Guyver series.

What's your favourite manga Truecel? I loved Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie which is probably one of the best films ever and the Guyver series.
At the moment it is this Korean webtoon called Memorize.

Incel trait: hitting on the TV to get a picture.

no, i always stop playing games in the middle