Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you feel sad for killing bugs and insects

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
I noticed it in high school that normies loved to kill all kinds of insects and bugs they found. The did it in very sophisticated ways like burning it with lighter, tearing down insect wings, throwing it at spider nest, crushing just enough to cripple it. Yea generally they loved to kill insects.
Well don't get me wrong - I did too kill insects when I was a child, but then when I was teen I realized its living being so I shouldn't just kill it like that if its not dangerous for me, but normies: they didnt care, they loved to kill this different life forms, because normies are literally sadists because females are attracted to brutal violence.

I used to behead ants for fun when I was younger. :feelskek:

I remember during the summer I would go on "genocides" and I would try to kill as much of a certain species as possible. This time I was fixated on snails. I would find every snail and kill it, and for a while I didn't see any in my yard, but they're back though.

I remember during the summer I would go on "genocides" and try to kill as much of certain species as possible. I would find every snail and kill it, and for a while I didn't see any in my yard, they're back though.
I mean when I was 5 or 6 I did crazy stuff to ants too, but shit I dont think I undestand it properly what I was doing. I try not kill bugs at least since teen years.

Nah, if insects were the size of humans (and they were a few hundred millions of years ago), they would gobble you up in two seconds.

Nah, if insects were the size of humans (and they were a few hundred millions of years ago), they would gobble you up in two seconds.
If they would, but they are not. I mean I try to live in reality,

Nah I mercilessly stomp on every cockroach I see

I won't kill something harmless or something that's not a pest like a herbivorous beetle though