Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you feel sad and angry couples

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I remember at 15 me and my family went to some resort and we were dining at a fancy restaurant and i was waiting outside alone and out of nowhere chad comes out with a fat foid so happy feeling she hit the jackpot walking really fast most likely gonna fuck her brains out and i was just staring at them till they got into the car all intoxicated in depression, anger and sadness wondering why can’t I have that

Chad fucks
We rot

Aye. I wish I could just get over it but I can't help but feel like shit whenever I see some couple laughing while holding hands. Oftentimes they fit the asian girl/6ft jock relationship stereotype to a tee and I start feeling angry.
I need to tell myself to just deal with it and walk on more.

Ye it bothers me, i feel jealous tbh.

Couples must be banned.

I used to get very angry tbh, so angry that one day I punched the uni bathroom doors in the past.
this happens occasionally when Im on NoFap

seeing couples in public doesn't usually bother me unless they're overly physically affectionate. seeing my oneitis with her boyfriend is pretty upsetting to me though

Sometimes yeah

yea fuck those cunts. Makes going outside unbearable.