Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You feel like a fakecel (Read the OP before you ban me nigger)

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
I’m so subhuman I end up being an imposter/third wheel in basically every circle I’ve ever been in. Even in this incel forum I don’t feel like I belong. Like I feel like I’m going to get caught out whenever I see one of those ‘fakecel detected’ posts then I have a moment of self awareness and realise that no foid has ever shown any attraction towards me, I’m a weirdo, I creep foids out and so on. I’m a textbook incel yet I still feel like an outsider. Do any other incels feel the same? I hope I can ascend in the future :feelscomfy:

yeah i feel the same users over here think i am a alt or a fakecel:cryfeels: and dont even get me started with the foids i am like a ghost to them

its over for trucels (volcels)

I don't know where I stand in the grand scheme of things. I don't feel Incel, but not Normie either.

If you feel like a fakecel, you are very likely a fakecel.

MODS BAD THESE TRANNY SHOTACUCK ITCUCK SOYBOYS NOW

Fitting in is overrated. Lean in to it and be the weirdo you are. Women will never be interested in you anyway. Wierdocel

i dont have this problem here
i used to post on imageboards for socially retarded people for over 10 years, so i fit here perfectly but i can tell some people just larp
also you cant be incel if you're <18 years old, you're still fucking kid

i dont have this problem here
i used to post on imageboards for socially retarded people for over 10 years, so i fit here perfectly but i can tell some people just larp
also you cant be incel if you're <18 years old, you're still fucking kid
Yeah I still have uni and adult life ahead of me. Uni is where I find out whether I truly am capable of attracting foids. If that fails then I can try and see if I can ascend through betabuxxing or arrange marriage maxxing, would be cucked though.

I fit in perfectly. If you’re really a loser you’ve spent enough time on these communities online to not feel like an outsider

You've got imposter syndrome. You probably have an image in your head of what an incel is supposed to be that doesn't match. There is no "ideal" incel, the notion of such a thing sounds hilarious actually when put into words

I’m so subhuman I end up being an imposter/third wheel in basically every circle I’ve ever been in. Even in this incel forum I don’t feel like I belong. Like I feel like I’m going to get caught out whenever I see one of those ‘fakecel detected’ posts then I have a moment of self awareness and realise that no foid has ever shown any attraction towards me, I’m a weirdo, I creep foids out and so on. I’m a textbook incel yet I still feel like an outsider. Do any other incels feel the same? I hope I can ascend in the future :feelscomfy:
I recently decided to slowly inact my plan of cutting my ties with many of my friends, I won't hurt others with my presence, and also I lose to much money by going out into the city.

fakecel is lame word

I feel the same because everyone emphasizes looks instead of non NT high inhib