Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You Fap In The Middle Of The Night

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
If you have this trait your prob Incel. Sometimes I get so unbearably horny I wake up and spend 4-5 hours (between 12am and 8am) just fapping and ruin my sleep. If I wasnt so sex DEPRIVED I wouldn't be fucking up my sleep.

Same tbh, sometimes I'll roll the covers up and hump them out of desperation.

This is kina just something every guy does from time to time, i wouldn’t count this as an incel trait…

I do it sometimes, but I noticed when I do it, I have a weird pain in my legs afterwards, idk why don't know if you can relate

Nah you and @Sneir are having post sex snuggles at that time, don't lie

I laughed way too hard at this

i wake up in the middle of the night and start stroking my dick:fuk:

I'm a chronic masturbater

How did you know.Are you watching me:giga:

Yes. When I lived in a commune, certain youth would bully me because I was anxious and avoidant. Staff members made it worse by divulging my autism diagnosis freely.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

Understood. I'll proceed:

Several years ago, I entered my second mental breakdown after months of torment from youth living in a youth commune. I was paranoid, afraid of sleeping, and kept hearing voices of those youth in my mind for months afterward. I'd sleep in the basement of a relative and cringe whenever I'd hear laughter.

I coped with this by recounting all my negative experiences daily. I recalled how I was criticized by relatives for ASD, bullied in group therapy for ASD, ostracized in the commune for ASD, and I started analyzing all aspects of my suffering and realized that I was non-NT and incapable of truly bonding with Normies in a meaningful way. Then, I researched my conditions and spent hours seeking out techniques and therapies for myself, since my relatives did little to help me with them.

I accepted that I would be unable to bond with foids who were not my oneitis years ago.

Trait Answer:

I couldn't look at Mother after my time in the youth commune.

Yes, I used to envision my oneitis fearfully moving away from me and begging White males to protect her.

In the youth commune, a Black male named "Kevin" would sit by my door while I was sleeping and listen to me discuss her in my sleep.

Last edited:
idk why lately i've lost all my libido ,maybe because i've been fapping too much