Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you fake your laugh in front of normies

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
I fake my laugh everytime in front of my normie classmates because I literally cannot laugh.I try to act like a fking sigma male but all I do is sit alone in the back of the class envying the chads.Also i don't have a social media because my shitskin looks ugly asf.If you don't socialcirclemaxx in 2022,it's over for you.

I don't know how normies can wake up everyday and do the same dreadful chores and act like they are happy.This entire world is gay and fake.

Last edited:
Hahaha. Yes I learned how to do that :society:

Yup. Spot on brocel, you described me to a T.

No. When Normies start laughing in my presence, I become startled and very uncomfortable.

no-crying.gif

more like I pepemods when I hear normies talk :feelsseriously:

I don't even have a proper laugh

I'm so socially anxious that I never developed a proper one :fuk::fuk:, when I laugh it's silent and I blow some air

It made my few voice chat experiences rather disconcerting :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

That's why socializing is extremely exhausting.

Mainly only around foids, in order to seem like I have a "personality". I know better than to jestermaxx.

i unironically sound like travis Scott's laugh even though i try to come off as natural

I cant fake laugh.
But I would fake chuckle or smile.