Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: you faced trauma/abuse as a kid

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
(not talking about bullying but ya'll can fill in the blanks). Frankly what I wonder is even if I get a foid crazy enough to be with me. How the fuck will we relate? we have NOTHING in common. one had a good upbringing and then an incel had a negative upbringing.

Yeah and looking in retrospective i'm thankful for it,it has toughened me.

Yeah and looking in retrospective i'm thankful for it,it has toughened me.
it probably fucked us up and did more harm than good. maybe that is why we got blackpilled at a young age. normies who never faced abuse think the world is farts n' rainbows. but with us we got involuntarilly blackpilled IDK

I was abused by my dad and teachers throughout my childhood as they coerced me to studymaxx and cramschoolmaxx in typical currycel studycel fashion.
did they beat you?

If you tell women you were bullied their pussies will dry. Women hate weakness. Women encourage bullying, violence, abuse and crime.

If you tell women you were bullied their pussies will dry. Women hate weakness. Women encourage bullying, violence, abuse and crime.
no I am not talking about simply bullied in middle school for playing roblox I am talking about real trauma.

it probably fucked us up and did more harm than good. maybe that is why we got blackpilled at a young age. normies who never faced abuse think the world is farts n' rainbows. but with us we got involuntarilly blackpilled IDK
This. It occured to me in big school that my early childhood was different than the others; we just were not on the same page.

my mom hit me so hard she broke her index finger when i was in gradeschool

This. It occured to me in big school that my early childhood was different than the others; we just were not on the same page.
no i mean real trauma like physical/sexual or other forms of abuse not being ignored in middle school because you played roblox

no i mean real trauma like physical/sexual or other forms of abuse not being ignored in middle school because you played roblox
Which is what I meant, my abuse. If you want clarification, ask; don't try to be psychic, son

There was not a day when my mother wasn't either screaming at me, or I had to console her and cheer her up because she was crying. She took all my emotional energy basically

There was not a day when my mother wasn't either screaming at me, or I had to console her and cheer her up because she was crying. She took all my emotional energy basically
what was the context? were you raised by a single mom?

what was the context? were you raised by a single mom?
I lived with my dad and mom first but my parents would have arguments every single moment they were together. So I never saw and example of love and I would always be very catious because the atmosphere was very volatile at home. At 9 years old me and my brother moved 2 streets away from my dad to a different house. At 16 years old we moved with my mom to another village. But when my dad wasn't around my mother would always be screaming at me. My brother just ran up the stairs so I had to deal with it and console her and stuff. It was very difficult to get space at home. I was so glad when I finally moved out at 18.

no I am not talking about simply bullied in middle school for playing roblox I am talking about real trauma.
What about getting threats to beat me up in high school because I gave a few gifts to a girl while not a chad?

any kind of display of weakness is enough to make you die being incel

i was neglected in a way but not abused, my youth was very different to most kids and fucked me up for life and is the reason why I live every day with severe anxiety

My mom would hit me a lot and physically threaten me a bunch too. Sometimes she'd hit me for seemingly no reason. The worst was the mental abuse though. Like that one time when I was a child she stopped me from going with my dad on a day that wasn't "his" and instead made me go out and show him the custody papers I guess.

My mom would slap me and scream at me regularly, and my dad would just kind of passively take her side on everything. I never had a chance to be normal