Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You enjoyed YTPs as a kid

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
I made these things when I was younger, We're all fucked

I enjoyed that stupid shit a lot.

I used to like watching those until they exploded the right speaker of my computer

I used to like watching those until they exploded the right speaker of my computer
:feelskek:

God I wish I was young again. My life was objectively worse but my worldview had a peaceful naïveté that I'll never get back.

I love YTPs that are well done.

i still enjoy it

Last edited:
I make these in real life by screaming out the window at random passers by

@Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated @Diocel @Ritalincel @Cowcel @Therapywasaaste @Copexodius Maximus @IncelCream @AmIjustDreaming is it over for you

Yeah I used to watch them a lot in elementary school

@Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated @Diocel @Ritalincel @Cowcel @Therapywasaaste @Copexodius Maximus @IncelCream @AmIjustDreaming is it over for you
Never began.

the cailou ytps would have my brother and i dying laughing :feelshaha: truly over for poopcels

I did enjoy them but i was like 18 years old when they became popular or when people started making them. Around 2008 if i remember correctly. I even had the part when CD-i Lu[UWSL]igi says spaghetti for an eternity as a ring tone.[/UWSL]

Wait I still enjoy YTPs as an adult. Not the shitty Luigi Spaghetti xD garbage tho, fuck that.

I liked old Rucka Rucka Ali parody songs, so close enough. :feelsokman:

Last edited: